Dolce & Gabbana Casa S/S 2022 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

KoV

Reaction score
Ok, not entirely sure if this is the right place for this thread, because this is for their Casa line, but I thought given the photographers and brand the fact that this is far far far better than any of their fashion campaigns in recent years, I'd post this here. Mods, feel free to delete if necessary. I've seen some of these ads printed in a couple of magazines now, and they're really striking in print, especially in design magazines.

malemodelscene.net dolceandgabbana.com harpersbazaar.com

I hope D&G will continue to hire M&M for their future campaigns... Or until they realize they should rehire Meisel!

^ I believe some of the other photos of MGK also have wide shot versions too, which look much better, but I wasn't able to quickly find copies of them online.

it’s gorgeous indeed!

I wish they’d hire her (Megan Fox) for the WRTW campaign. by M&M too please.

Thank god they injected sex into this. It's the saving grace.

These are lovely, and I agree it’s nice to see sex in this

DOLCE & GABBANA CASA 2022 (HQ)
Photography: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling: Julia Sarr-Jamois
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-up: Anne Sophie Costa
Models/Celebrities: Machine Gun Kelly, Lenny Kragba, Samuel, Ceval, Lorella & Guinevere van Seenus

theimpression.com

"It's not in my nature to send flowers which are beautiful for a few days, then wither, I prefer to write you a letter that you cannot erase"

The intended sentiment is a little lost in translation, because unless you're going to come over and tattoo the words on my back, I can throw that letter into the wastepaper bin the moment I receive it.

Advertising has always been superficial, but it used to be slick. Now so much of it is just downright daft, although they wouldn't be the first to try to use sex to sell sofas.

The time spent going nowhere with covid has probably caused many people to have a far more intimate relationship with their home seating arrangements than they ever imagined.

The first shot is everything and Guinevere at the end, wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->