Dolce & Gabbana F/W 12.13 by Giampaolo Sgura

Come on guys they are running out of money and need to do economic wise choices...the whole sicialin theme may be overexposed and overused but it SELLS and that is what really matters for a commercial brand (leave the edgy choices to Givenchy or Mcqueen)

do you think any one of their models in this campaign are cheap? Monica, Bianca, and whoever the other girl is are probably not a pretty penny.

^ Yes, but hiring a big name like Monica Bellucci pays off big time.

The only difference is that they added Bianca Brandolini.

I hate the repetition that has plagued Dolce & Gabbana lately. This isn't the first time they've done this. They tried this concept once or twice in the late 90s with Gisele, although those campaigns were executed beautifully.

Frankly, D&G is becoming increasingly vapid season after season and these never-ending Sicilian campaigns are not helping. They need a major brand overhaul and fast.

^wow, at least balti is actually doing some modelling in the ads, bellucci is bellucci so she just has to stand there and be the beautiful milf. brandolini d'adda bless her she just seems so happy to be there all i'm getting is lots of teeth:D:D. she has the stature to do a lot more with her body than this in an ad campaign, very sloppy but i guess it's her first major ad and she just followed instructions.

^LOL. I really don't like Bianca Brandolini in these ads, though. I don't know what they did to make her look much older than her usual self, her red carpet / party photos are more flattering (FYI she was born in 1987).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->