Just Cavalli F/W 12.13 by Giampaolo Sgura

It's good to see a campaign where the models aren't being all serious, but this is all over the place. Aline looks so bizarre, Hailey looks like Sienna Miller and Kendra (albeit looking hot) is all 'too cool for school' so it just doesn't make sense.
Heaven know what the other pics are like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of a trashy version of the F/W 09.10 ad with Karen & Isabeli

this looks like a totally unsuccessful "now take a crazy one!" shot :rolleyes:

^:lol:
Josh + Hailey: i'm drunk and ready!
Aline: shall I pull some plastic surgery face (succeeded on that one)
Kendra: i'm not ready yet

^ Looks more normal imo. LOL! Or maybe, these are the "before the party" pics.. Hehe!

Just Cavalli FW2012 Full campaing
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Models: Aline Webber, Simone Nobilli, Kenmdra Spears, Josh Breech, Alexander Cunha, Hailey Clauson

giampaolosgura.com

OKay, the shots are better but Kendra is the only female I tolerate in this :lol: Aline comes off really annoying in her shots. The guys look really adorable though, especially Alex.

Aline is stunning but I honestly don't think she can pose. Love the male cast.

This campaign really is a tale of two halfs......some shots work very well and then others are just bizarre. The fact that the models appear to have been told to emote differently, depending on the shot, really sets it all off balance.
Also for the most part, Kendra is in an entirely different campaign altogether.

This campaign really is a tale of two halfs......some shots work very well and then others are just bizarre. The fact that the models appear to have been told to emote differently, depending on the shot, really sets it all off balance.
Also for the most part, Kendra is in an entirely different campaign altogether.

your spot on

it all looks like a contrived mess to me :sick:
i actually think Terry's s/s 12 campaign was better :ninja:

Models: Aline Webber, Simone Nobilli, Kenmdra Spears, Josh Breech, Alexander Cunha, Hailey Clauson
and testinofan, you're spelling skills are adorable!:lol::P

no, that must be some drag queen trying to impersonate drunk Aline! how dare the make up artist to torture a girl like that.

Alexandre and Aline gives so much in this campaign, really love them in this. Overall a good campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->