Just Cavalli F/W 12.13 by Giampaolo Sgura

testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Just Cavalli FW 12.13 Aline Weber, Hailey Clauson, Kendra Spears, Josh Beech by Giampaolo Sgura

free image hosting

twiter Brazil Models

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, I would've preferred something that wasn't so messy. They all look drunk and like they didn't know they were being photographed.

I can't believe what they did to Aline Weber,She looks ready for the pride parade

^ LOL! To be honest, only Kendra looks relaxed. Aline looks "different" and Hailey's mouth looks weird.

^ LOL! To be honest, only Kendra looks relaxed. Aline looks "different" and Hailey's mouth looks weird.

Agreed, they all look maniacal with the exception of Kendra, who looks stunning... which makes the whole thing even more odd :blink: Not that I'm surprised, Sgura sucks big time -- sorry I can't even be more articulate about that fact, I can't stand any of his work.

Um, I would've preferred something that wasn't so messy. They all look drunk and like they didn't know they were being photographed.

I'm thinking thats the point of the campaign. They look like a group of young, beautiful partiers that were captured in a moment of excess.

This is a hot mess! Kinda liking this but AW does look a bit scary here.

No. Just. . . . no.

Too many things goin on. Graffiti and plasma tv in the back, different makeup, horrendous styling, weird expressions (why is Kendra the only serious one?) etc. etc.

I don't think that's Aline, more like Jocelyn Wildenstein :lol: I've never seen a model look this bad on an advertisement, ever. Crop Aline out and the photo will be perfect.

I like the expressions as well. Looking forward to seeing more.

Kendra's selling this. Everyone else looks unfortunate and just sad by comparison.

I wish it was just Kendra and Aline in a different setting. Josh is too hipster-ish and Hailey too childish and has been-ish.

Why some random Facebook shots keep making it to the fashion magazines as the advertising campaigns, I'll never know.

Good enough they have Kendra to save it in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->