• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vogue Paris June/July 2009 : Anja Rubik by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It's not on one of the bookstores it in ANTHOLOGY (The Ramp) near NATIONAL BOOKSTORE! They like have new issues but the issues from JAN to MAY 09 are gone... P2500.00. Didn't buy it! Costs alot... with that money, I can like buy 6 US VOGUES!

^do they sell Vogue Italia? Numero France? geez, P2500! :lol: but i guess i'd still by it if i see it. :D

VOGUE PARIS ONLY! Because they shoot their campaigns in Paris so they buy. I only saw L'OFFICIEL France in one major bookstore

The Anya ed is SOOOO Terry Richardson; I knew it was him before reading the credits!; The Magdalena ed is HOTTTTT!
ENIKO and GUINEVERE.....:shock::heart::blush::P:D:shock: :heart:
wow! great issue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this today...I just cannot believe Carine would let I&V and E.Alt do such an blod rip off to the cover...btw the white background kills everything:sick:

has everyone of the international subscribers here received it yet? because i havent and im starting to worry that theres something wrong as its the last issue from my one year subscription.

I love Anja & Natasha ed.

I'm so happy, I have this issue.

has everyone of the international subscribers here received it yet? because i havent and im starting to worry that theres something wrong as its the last issue from my one year subscription.

I haven't received mine either. I emailed to inquire and they are sending out another. They said in the email that this issue was sent out in May, but I never received it and it's already July!

Golden Girl
Model: Lauren Santo Domingo
Photographer: Maciek Kobielski
Styling: Mélanie Huynh

Scanned by Diorette

30 Avenue Montaigne
Photographer: Walter Pfeiffer
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

Scanned by Diorette

A Toutes Jambes
Photographer: Terry Richardson
StyleistL Emmanuelle Alt
Models: Anja Rubik & Natasha Poly

Scanned by Diorette

I'll take p*rno Chic over Alt's cheesy 80's obsession. Vogue Paris has become irrelevant. They have to pull a stunt (Valentina Sampaio) just to get attention. Her departure is long overdue. I cherished my old Vouge Paris issues, they were special. I own no issues under Alt, not one.

Cover:

A Toutes Jambes
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Styleist: Emmanuelle Alt
Models: Anja Rubik & Natasha Poly

Scanned by Diorette

30 Avenue Montaigne
Photographer: Walter Pfeiffer
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

Scanned by Diorette

Photographer: David Sims