Dolce & Gabbana Lift Foundation : Linda Evangelista

versustito

Reaction score
Dolce&Gabbana Lift Foundation ad 2014: Linda Evangelista

post-4242-0-73567800-1409577038.jpg

twitter.com/stefanogabbana

I'll always and forever be a massive fan of Linda Evangelista but the amount of post-production which has went on with this image is horrific. Do we know who shot this? I'm wondering if the image is an outtake from Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott's September 2013 cover shoot for Interview? Everything is very similar.

I'm afraid this is not post-production. Linda looks astonished on every pictures last time. Her skin is strained, her eyebrows is getting higher and higher. Is it botox? Lifiting? I really miss HER face.

She always looks like that in all her fashion eds/ads these last years
Only her hair looks different but her face is always the same ..The Chameleon is dead

Last edited by a moderator:
I've resigned myself to the fact that post-production work is and will continue to be part of the process. With that said, I think Linda looks better here than in most of the recent close-ups I've seen her in. And I love the simplicity in the execution of the ad.

Linda Evangelista lends her iconic visage for Dolce & Gabbana Beauty’s new campaign, lensed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. Evangelista was styled by Tabitha Simmons with makeup by Stephane Marais and hair by Oribe.
dnamodels.com

The name of the foundation "Lift" nuances Linda's facelift operations over the years. I see Fashiminati.

I'll always and forever be a massive fan of Linda Evangelista but the amount of post-production which has went on with this image is horrific. Do we know who shot this? I'm wondering if the image is an outtake from Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott's September 2013 cover shoot for Interview? Everything is very similar.

I think the same, this is a outtake of Interview Magazine

Devout Linda fan, but Linda in a cosmetic campaign is like having a steroid abuser in a fitness ad. Unless this comes with scalpels and syringes one cannot achieve Linda's look.

The name of the foundation "Lift" nuances Linda's facelift operations over the years. I see Fashiminati.

Funny, but what is "fashiminati"? I do agree that Linda has really lost a lot of the versatility in her look that she had in her younger years; but I can't think of any other model to be cast in this. Perfect for that demographic of consumer. Overall, this ain't bad at all.

I quite like this. I always prefer their skincare campaigns more than the clothing. But why use an 'older' model if she's retouched to hell and back? Look at that hairline!

I hadn't realized D&G had a line of Photoshop accessories.

Funny, but what is "fashiminati"? I do agree that Linda has really lost a lot of the versatility in her look that she had in her younger years; but I can't think of any other model to be cast in this. Perfect for that demographic of consumer. Overall, this ain't bad at all.

Fashion version of Illuminati

Devout Linda fan, but Linda in a cosmetic campaign is like having a steroid abuser in a fitness ad. Unless this comes with scalpels and syringes one cannot achieve Linda's look.

I agree. This is false advertisement at its best :blink:

Is an outtake of Interview September 2013?... Looks ever worse in color than b&w.

After seeing a candid of how Linda has been looking lately, no thank you to that foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->