Chanel Eyewear S/S 2012 : Linda Evangelista by Karl Lagerfeld

versustito

Reaction score
B)CHANEL GLASSES 2012 : Linda EvangelistaB)

bellazon

Attachments

• chanel 1.JPG
    chanel 1.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 45
  • chanel 2.JPG
    chanel 2.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 50
I like the idea and concept, but it looks very airbrushed.....poor Linda

la linda! no one can mistaken her for anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've airbrushed her to death but the ads are very classy and she looks great albeit the photoshop.

This looks kind of 90s. The only thing that gives it away is the airbrushing.

such a cool surprise!!! So great to see her back doing jobs again :smile: so far it looks good but yeah it's overphotoshopped for me too

It's stunning....the attitude is just so classic Linda.

Linda can do no wrong and I'm so glad Chanel picked someone who really embodies their brand. ^_^

Wow, this is such a nice surprise. I don't care if it's airbrushed or whatsoever. It's Linda we're talking about here and it's stunning.

OMG!!it's so surprising!!:woot::woot: i never thought it could be her. i am so eager for the whole campaign. classic and chic, just like the 80s chanel:flower::heart:

This is awesome but I really wish they would stop airbrushing her so much. She's so beautiful and doesn't need it!!

I love the glove she's wearing.

i saw a few more shots at a store today and they look damn good unlike these digital images; they really dont do the ad justice.

Let’s keep this simple and straight to the point: Karl Lagerfeld + Linda = Chanel’s spring 2012 eyewear campaign. :flower::heart:

dnamodels.com

Attachments

• Chanel.Eyewear.SS_.2012.001.jpg
    Chanel.Eyewear.SS_.2012.001.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 25
such beautiful ad!!! my favorite chanel ad for the past few years. simple but as chanel as it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->