Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 2008.09 Milan

So sad that I missed the live! But I wll check their website later.
Those knitwears!:woot:

I saw Sean outside the show, he looked amazing as always, and he was with another model who is from d'men who looked his twin (Lucien Thomkims).

While the women's collection continues to evolve and impress me, how the men's line can just stagnate in it's tackiness is beyond me. This is really, really bad.

It's got a slightly Oliver Twist feel to it with the newsboy caps, layered wool and scarves.

But it's boring, with the exception of the fit and the fur pieces you could find this anywhere for much more affordable prices.

Meh to the collection although it's relative understated vibe is fresh. It all seems a little plebeian though :lol:

Can't wait to see Sean...:shifty:

Fraitlay, you should've said hello! :rofl:

This reminds me alot of last season...with all those chunky scarves and whatever...kinda boring. But I do like the caps and that big, furry coat Noah is wearing.

I stopped watching the video half way through, it got boring and repetitous.

The only thing that I really loved was that toffee leather Mongolian lamb lined jacket.

And the music sucked, what's with their curent obsession with playing the same Rolling Stones song on loop for 15 minutes?

I like a lot of the outfits (nothing new, but still appealing). I like the proletariat look.

Watching that video was an almost painful experience. I think the music really killed the mood, though, because the clothing isn't horrible. I do love some of the coats, I think it just became stale by the fiftieth look. I didn't make it beyond that.

Gah. Continuation of S/S 08, anyone? This looks exactly the same.

Dp;ce and Gabbana just comes off as a less cheeky version of Dsquared2. saying that, they do have some gorgeous bags!!!the great big shaggy coat, is beyond fowl!!!

Catwalking.com

Attachments

• zDOLC_MW_AW08_0259.jpg
    zDOLC_MW_AW08_0259.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • zDOLC_MW_AW08_0596.jpg
    zDOLC_MW_AW08_0596.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
  • zDOLC_MW_AW08_0428.jpg
    zDOLC_MW_AW08_0428.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4
  • zDOLC_MW_AW08_0331.jpg