00550m.jpg
00560m.jpg

00570m.jpg
00580m.jpg

00590m.jpg
00600m.jpg

Source: Men.Style.com

thanks kevinnn!

Is there any guy here who would wear the pile/plush coats?

except for leather jackets, everything else i DON'T like...
either ugly od boring...

It's funny...men.style.com just did a thing about how those caps are going out of style.

Which I thought was stupid because people (men) have been wearing those for oh....decades.:lol:

I would wear any one of the leather bombers with sheepskin lining.

The teddy bear coats are a different story. I hated them at Prada last fall, so I'm not about to like them the second time around.

There is plenty to wear in this collection, as there always is with Dolce menswear. But it's nothing I haven't seen from them or someone else before, and that's the frustrating part.

God, those bags are just the most gorgeous thing. I adore big bags.
Shame they decided to go with current Fall-Winter's female chunky-knit idea.
Quite liking the grey button up long sleeved, but that's about it, the huge coats (which I seem to remember from a collection before..) just scream gangster-hip-hop to me which really is not my idea of a gracious, fashionable, elegant man.
That brown crocodile, sheepskin lined coat and brown crocodile-zip-up are quite frightful and how many times does one designer need to reinvent the tuxedo?

Last edited by a moderator:
too much volume + grandfather prints = no

and i still can't get over the sweatpants!!!!!

The men are so big, geez. I really only care for the bags and the leather members only jacket.

Some of the pices are actually sexy because of the volume,but then other totally fail to make an impression,dont like this collection as a whole.

Another disapointing collection... :( Very boring and repetitive. Things I like:
1. Shoes are amazing!
2. Bags are HOT!
3. Knitwear is OK.

D&G Mens have always been looking a season behind IMO and this is just no exception..yawn

I was contemplating whether I would last night.

I probably would. :lol:
I'm really glad to hear that because.. I would like to too :woot: I just couldn't get my head around it
Maybe I'll have a coat with it on the inside
On the outside it's a little heavy? :unsure:
It just looks sooo comfortable :crush: and warm and perfect

or i could just wear it at home -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"