Donatella Versace

I honestly expected her to say that Gianni was the best designer ever. Can't believe she went for Karl. :lol:

Hold up, she did 73Questions??? :mrgreen: Is she the first designer to do this?
Other then the odd Lynchian dusty haze flowing throughout the vid, it was actually very entertaining! Love how it's a bodyguard who opens the door, the sassy sway of the hips, taking the flowers and not even looking at them, handing them to the bodyguard without even looking at him! :lol:

This little vid is proof that we need a documentary!!

US Vogue January 1998
"Solo Donatella"

Model/Designer: Donatella Versace
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Hair: Antonio Prieto
Makeup: François Nars
Manicure: Elsa Ferri

archive.vogue.com

Donatella Versace attended Milan Fashion Week, 9/27/20
33687142-8777981-image-a-2_1601224557492.jpg
33681328-8777981-image-a-162_1601213392045.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Elton John AIDS Foundation’s 30th Annual Academy Awards Viewing Party on Sunday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.
donatella-versace-elton-john-aids-foundation-oscar-party-2022.jpg

pagesix​

Okay now, Donatella's face has been looking amazing lately. I keep saying it.

While this article discusses Alessandro Michele's departure from Gucci, there's a small note on Donatella negotiating her contract with Capri Holdings.
At Gucci, Personal Vision, Business Opportunities at Crossroads

Observers and analysts weigh in on Alessandro Michele's sudden exit from the Italian luxury company, as other changes may be brewing within and outside Gucci.

By LUISA ZARGANI

NOVEMBER 28, 2022, 12:01AM

MILAN — The dust has settled on the news of Alessandro Michele’s sudden exit from Gucci — and his parting thoughts are telling.

I cut out the body of the article to focus on Donatella and the contract at Versace, but the full article can be found on this thread.

The change in the top creative role at Gucci comes as many storied brands in Italy, from Ferragamo and Bally to Missoni, unveiled for spring the first designs by their new creative directors. Speculation is rife here that Donatella Versace is in talks to renegotiate her contract with Versace’s parent Capri Holdings Ltd., but that Riccardo Tisci, who exited Burberry in September, could be once again considered to succeed her. Tisci was reportedly headed to Versace in 2017 but the match failed to materialize following disagreements between the two designers. At the time, however, the majority of Versace was still owned by the namesake family.
Source: WWD

Rumours say there's a possibility that Donatella may step down from her creative director position at Versace and that Riccardo Tisci could be considered to replace her, but it's just speculation without any hard sources.

There is no Versace in the MFW schedule and skipped for menswear too
What happened to her?

Elle Russia April 2016
with Gigi Hadid
my scan

elle russia april 2016 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag