Dries Van Noten Shoes

Tourist you always get the best Dries shoes!! So jealous. They're gorgeous! :smile:

I wasn't blown away by this season's shoes that I saw online, but when I went into Browns and actually tried these on, I fell in love. :blush: Such lovely details.

- my own.

Attachments

• IMG_9965.JPG
    IMG_9965.JPG
    311.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9963.JPG
    IMG_9963.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 5
^ Those are wild! How are you wearing them? I can see them with sleek knits in black and cobalt ...

^ They are wild, but there are so many possibilities with colour matching (I could do black trousers with red/yellow/blue/silver etc., tops; or black or blue dresses). I figured I'd go simple on the outfit and let the shoes speak for themselves!

Someone make me feel better. I've had a pair of Dries Van Noten boots on backorder forever and they are getting ready to ship. This is my first pair of Dries, so I called CS and they told me they run true to size. But after reading through this forum today it looks like Dries shoes run half size to a whole size small?:(

They have been sold out for a while online, so the chance of me finding another size is prob not good. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->