Dries Van Noten Shoes

very cute!

Thanks, that's very reassuring since I am quite conscious of white shoes other than sneakers, (I have a pair of white pony hair cesare paciotti which I never wore, although the shoe by itself look very good:innocent:)

That said, I love dries van noten shoes, sometimes more so than the clothes, but definitely i find his shoes better looking than the bags.

my latest, leopard print flat sandals, it's hard to see but the spots are navy

Attachments

• sandals.JPG
    sandals.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 15
Tourist, flats and spots in navy is Van Noten, black and heels would make it Cavalli(?!:(o
That's what I like about Dries, the little twist that makes his designs ever so stylish and romantic:heart:

vetements, it's so true! I kind of never considered myself a leopard print person, but there was something so subdued about this pair. It's all in the details
sill - thanks for the karma! They are very flat, no heel at all

Thanks, that's very reassuring since I am quite conscious of white shoes other than sneakers, (I have a pair of white pony hair cesare paciotti which I never wore, although the shoe by itself look very good:innocent:)

i feel the same way about white shoes vs white sneakers...:lol:

though, to be fair, white pony hair does sound a bit more difficult than most...
^_^

Has anyone seen the accessories list style.com posted for Dries Van Noten? They did over 100 pairs of shoes for F/W 13.14....like, just bananas!!!

^funny you just posted this B) because i just saved these images...

style

Attachments

• 092fullscreen.jpg
    092fullscreen.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 001fullscreen.jpg
    001fullscreen.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 5
^ nice picks luckyme. Here's another view of the painted brogues, they are so lovely

pic src: http://fashionista.com

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2013-03-02-at-10.54.55-AM-300x305.png
    Screen-Shot-2013-03-02-at-10.54.55-AM-300x305.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 120
^ starstuck!!! thanks tourist.

this seasons flats...stringy
maxwell

Attachments

• stringy.jpg
    stringy.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7
^those are really lovely and would work with so many things...
i can imagine wearing them for a long time.

speaking of which, i'm just coming here to say (once again) that I
SO wish I had bought the black wedge sneakers from some seasons ago. :doh:

i've been looking at various lace-up wedges lately, even the ubiquitous sneaker wedges :ninja:, and I've just realized that I'm undoubtedly, unconsciously, aways searching for the Dries ones...:hardhead:

thanks, i know i will wear them to death.

those are great wedges, even the patent version is killer.
what size are you? i'll keep my eyes peeled for you...

I'm looking for some Dries shoes from seaaaaasons ago, really a long time. They were purple with silver beading? Or maybe it was more like batik-ish print on them. The heel was different.

This season is so gorgeous, including the shoes! These came home with me recently :heart:

Attachments

• sandalsss14.jpg
    sandalsss14.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 13
^ I'm picturing you walking home, and these shoes following along behind :wink: That has totally happened to me before.

ta-ta, that was indeed very funny. i must walk slow because they always catch up to me and i cant leave them behind...

tourist, NICE, casual sexy...are those the cork bottoms? i was curious if they were dense or soft?
loving the ankle boot version too.

lucky - thanks! They are the cork bottom shoes, I think they are pretty dense? As in sturdy? I really like how they are casual but still beautiful, this suits my lifestyle so well right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->