Dsquared jeans

Lily530

Reaction score
Where can I purchase Dsquared jeans online? Anywhere?

^_^ Thank you so much.... looks like I've found two new places to shop. :heart:

tell me about it alex...

I was laughing tooooo hard....

plus i also heard that sarach coggles in york (where i'm from)....is beginning to start stocking next season...erm...asif their stuff is going to sell in little old York at that price...

man i just looked at some of the fw 05 jeans, man are they over done or what? thats not design thats just throwing a bunch of crap on it. They are more out there then dolce black label jeans.

I always thought they never put in much effort in their jeans.. but their felix the cat and bambi t shirts are classic lol

EdK said:
man i just looked at some of the fw 05 jeans, man are they over done or what? thats not design thats just throwing a bunch of crap on it. They are more out there then dolce black label jeans.
That's EXACTLY how I feel about everything they do. It's as if they think they're impressing people with superfluous ugly junk heaped onto every piece. To me, that just screams "amateur". No real design anywhere. :wacko: Same with the Dolce black label jeans you mentioned. So gross... :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
AlexN said:
That's EXACTLY how I feel about everything they do. It's as if they think they're impressing people with superfluous ugly junk heaped onto every piece. To me, that just screams "amateur". No real design anywhere. :wacko: Same with the Dolce black label jeans you mentioned. So gross... :yuk:

You've only got to hear them talk , with their ' Oh so camp sibilant tones !!! ' ( There are frequent short interviews with them on FTV ) , to realise that they are SO far up themselves that it would take a surgeon with a probe to find them !!!!:blink:

They are the ULTIMATE wan..rs !!!!! :o

I'm a dsquared fan myself and i rather think that their clothes are overpriced. I will probably never buy a piece from their collection at full price...just on sales! lol! anyway, i think their collections for the past years are alrite although theire collection nowadays are becoming gayer and camper than ever! plus their collection are starting to look quite cheap with their over accesorised jeans and stuffs.

Any comments on dsquared jeans? r they suppose to fit low waist like they show in runway or are the fitting crap? got a few pairs selling on ebay right now think is past season

fozzy said:
Any comments on dsquared jeans? r they suppose to fit low waist like they show in runway or are the fitting crap? got a few pairs selling on ebay right now think is past season

dsquared2 jeans are the wierdest jeans i've ever bought *shame on me* they have a lower crotch which is kinda cool but the legs are so tiny definatly not long enough and i'm only 5'8! i think they're ment to sit on the hips too though mine ride low like half way accross my *** lol

Could anyone give advice about their sizes as I want to buy a pair online and I want to get the right size. I am size 26, from their sizes guides I should get IT 40. But then again, the jeans are 100% cotton - won't they stretch like crazy? Maybe it is better to go one size smaller? Thanks a lot in advance! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->