Elle Girl's 50 hottest guys

Tinuviel

Reaction score
0df44a54.jpg
e1019a03.jpg

0ecb846c.jpg

10655615.jpg

Very cool! :lol: But tell me who is the #1 guy and where is Keanu? B)

Orlando Bloom is hotter than a supernova... :heart: so true!

i have no idea who most of these ppl are...it seems like such a random list
and i dont even find them that hot...
who is the #1 guy anyways?

In "the silvi-hottest guys list" is Ian Somerhalder number1!!!:heart:^_^

excepting a few here and there, they all look the same. a 'type'...cut from the same mold.

Clay Aiken reminds me of an alien.
I don't even know who half of these guys are. Elle Girl has bad taste in guys.

I don't know who are half of those guys:blink: Never heard of the number 1.
But it's great Gaspard Ulliel:heart: and Gael García Bernal:heart: are in an American list like that.

Not the best list. I think the only guys on there that I think are hot are Jude Law, Johnny Depp, Jared Leto,and Johnathan Rhys Meyers. Most of the guys were pretty random. Oh well, to each her own:P

So let me get this straight.....CLAY AIKEN is n the list, Jake Gylenhall is #50 and Chad is not even on it...i am officialy never buying this magazine...what kind of hot list has no Chad????????

half of the guyz I never heard before and seen before , who is the number one ? jake is #50 and bow wow is better than him ? Oh come on that's a crappy list, awful taste

Only like 8 of them do something for me.

This site should make a list. It would be more credible.

EEWWWW! Awful list . . . and Clay Aiken is the worst part :sick: :sick: :sick:

Keeping in mind that it's from Elle Girl, one can hardly expect too much. lol And who is the guy at number one anyway?

I like most of the list :huh: although I have no idea about half of them :unsure:

hehe , I'm fourteen so :rolleyes:

( it seems that I'm loving smilies right now ^_^ )

jssy4eva said:
So let me get this straight.....CLAY AIKEN is n the list, Jake Gylenhall is #50 and Chad is not even on it...i am officialy never buying this magazine...what kind of hot list has no Chad????????

maybe this will cheer you up :flower:

Well, Fab is on the list, but where the hell are the rest of The Strokes? All five would be in my list, were I ever lame enough to devise such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->