Elle Girl's 50 hottest guys

eternitygoddess said:
Where the *bleep* is Hayden Christensen?! What kind of list is this without Hayden?! Half of these guys aren't even cute!

Agreed.:cry:

Who are these people? They're all like 12 years old!

^ and i have to agree with elle girl that hayden should *not* be on that list^_^

here's a funny pic of LTP (and keanu)... after looking at some of his pics, his expressions remind me a lot of a young johnny depp..:blush:

1052470_326626.jpg

cloud9 said:
i have no idea who most of these ppl are...it seems like such a random list
and i dont even find them that hot...
who is the #1 guy anyways?

Aren't they bascially all minors? That's just gross. I mean I recognize the kid from Harry Potter. And here I was all geared up for a dose of the hotness that is maleness :(

Joao said:
Who are these people? They're all like 12 years old!

I agree I mean you can't put Johny Depp in 2 and then this little pucci guy in 1 !!! I mean where are the REAL men!! like george clooney, brad pitt, lenny, robbie :lol: , sean connery etc etc I just agree with like 10 on that list

Very bad list. If my friend saw this list, she would explode. "Why in the world is harry potter's friend considered hotter than harry potter himself!"
I haven't heard of #1 either, many of these people are minor tv stars.

And in terms of the layout/design. Why in the world does #50 get more space than #1? (Though #50 deserves it. :D )

mademoiselle_ said:
I agree I mean you can't put Johny Depp in 2 and then this little pucci guy in 1 !!! I mean where are the REAL men!! like george clooney, brad pitt, lenny, robbie :lol: , sean connery etc etc I just agree with like 10 on that list

I know!!

Jude Law seems so out of place, with all these little kids on the list...

Anyway, its like a preteen magazine right? that would explain :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->