Emmanuelle Alt - Stylist

She is my favourite fashion editor. She's the one who actually got me interested in fashion , she was the fashion editor in chief of '20 ans' (a French mag for teenagers) before she worked with Carine Roitfeld on Vogue and I was a big fan of '20 ans' back then (Anastasia Barbieri and Marie Amélie Sauvé who also work at Vogue were fashion editors at 20 ans before).

I've kept most of the editorials she worked on from that era (the mid 90's , I'll post them whenever I get my mags which are still in Lebanon).

Last edited by a moderator:
nanker_phledge said:
I've kept most of the editorials she worked on from that era (the mid 90's , I'll post them whenever I get my mags which are still in Lebanon).

That would be fantastic. Thanks so much nanker_phledge!:flower:

I love her patent boots!:heart:
http://s2.supload.com/free/00420f.jpg/view/
00420fbr1.jpg
00440f20060928163747ty7.jpg

source:vogue.co.uk

That recent Carmen Kass editorial in Vogue paris was some of her best work mixed with Terry's photo style.

nanker_phledge said:
She is my favourite fashion editor. She's the one who actually got me interested in fashion , she was the fashion editor in chief of '20 ans' (a French mag for teenagers) before she worked with Carine Roitfeld on Vogue and I was a big fan of '20 ans' back then (Anastasia Barbieri and Marie Amélie Sauvé who also work at Vogue were fashion editors at 20 ans before).

Marie Amélie Sauvé, Anastasia Barbieri and Emmanuelle Alt worked @ 20ans???
you must be joking!!!:shock: I knew Emmanuelle Alt worked for Mixte but 20ans?! and Sauvé and Barbieri....a big surprise!
thanx for the info and hopefully you'll scan those editorials!

zembla said:
That recent Carmen Kass editorial in Vogue paris was some of her best work mixed with Terry's photo style.

I agree with you 100% there!:wink:

she consistently uses the glamazons, or the sexy models, which i think creates an interesting dialogue in the styling, and photographs.

BerlinRocks said:
Marie Amélie Sauvé, Anastasia Barbieri and Emmanuelle Alt worked @ 20ans???
you must be joking!!!:shock: I knew Emmanuelle Alt worked for Mixte but 20ans?! and Sauvé and Barbieri....a big surprise!
thanx for the info and hopefully you'll scan those editorials!

Emmanuelle Alt was the fashion editor in chief of '20 ans' for more than 5 y and Anastasia Barbieri and Marie-Amélie Sauvé were the fashion editors who worked with her, actually Carine Roitfeld appeared in 20 ans in an editorial as well (I have a picture here), so it doesn't surprise me if Carine hired them to work on 'Vogue'. Another collaborator of '20 ans' during that era when he was still unknown was Nicolas Ghesquière, he appeared once as a model (for an editorial about 'haircuts for men '! Haha it was very funny) and Marie-Amélie Sauvé became one of his closest collaborators.

Kan-i-ta, for some reasons it takes ages for me to see your photos...well, I can't see them at all.

And I'm also eagerly waiting for the 20 Ans scans...I would never have guessed!

I think she's great! She's so elegant and stylish and she does her job extremely well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->