Eva Poloniova

yourbestfriend

princely
Reaction score
Get ready for another slam dunk from one of the world’s top agencies. Introducing 16 year-old Eva Poloniova. She’s from Krnov, a typically picturesque small town in the treasure chest that is the Czech Republic. Butterfly Boualaphanh, one of DNA’s sharpest eyes, spotted Eva just two months ago and the 6’0” stunner has already shot V Magazine with Terry Tsiolis and Teen Vogue with Daniel Gabbay. Her measurements are 33-23-33 but her Polaroids are totally off the charts. This beautiful green-eyed brunette is soaring to the top. Let the countdown begin to her runway debut.
theones2watch.com

I see this girl becoming big, theres just something about her. Her shooting for Teen Vogue and V mag is pretty good for just being in new york a few weeks. I expect big things to come from her. And at 6" shes definetly somethign to watch out for on the runways!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

dnamodels/theones2watch

Lol I was just about to start a thread on her ^_^ beat me too it..:doh: :flower: She is absolutely stunning... Captivating, thats the word. Cant wait to see some more pics come in.

I like her look.. she'll definately stand out with her height on the runway

She's with DNA?? Then I would love to see her in the same room as Hana... maybe playing 1 on 1 basketball at the park too :D ..

oh wait her card says she is 5'11".. .. she looks 6 feet though from the pictures posted earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
She's gorgeous. Her look is so beautiful and different that I'm sure she'll go far. She better.....

They changed her stats after i took that screencap, she really is 6' tall, thats what shes listed as now...

She probaly went to clients, and they commented how she was taller than 5'11, and up to 6' she went.

and that woudl be a site to see, Hana and Eva playing ball in the park, although Hana dosent strike me as someone who can, or is able to play basketball :innocent:

wow i think Eva is definitely the one to watch. so many new faces have popped out recently but only Eva an Bette really caught my eye. :heart: thanks for starting this thread, UBF :woot:
eva079ei.jpg

*dna models

6' and 33" hips.. ai.. that's smaller than Hana.

Eva looks pretty bland to me, she's a blank canvas, I like to see her pics after a month or 3. She's very cute in the large pic from #9. It does look as if she still feels quite uncomfortable with the camera though.

Thanks for the thread! :flower:

She is unusually pretty in a simple sort of way. Her too small mouth is the only flaw marring an otherwise pristine face.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very attractive and striking but not quite beautiful. Pretty eyes, skin, and nose, but the tight, short little arrow-mouth is a bummer and in some photographs her jaw looks a touch strong (yet in other shots, it looks a little shallow).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasiakry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->