Klingbags colossal clutch 1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Klingbags colossal clutch 2.jpg
    Klingbags colossal clutch 2.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Klingbags solid gold.jpg
    Klingbags solid gold.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 1
how about this one? it's big and has a great '70's feel... by hobo international... inexpensive and the leather should be nice. pic from zappos.com:
Please do not quote images in your responses! -- Luna

Does ANYONE know what the style of this bag is called? It's of course no longer on Zappos and I absolutely love it! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
fendi spring 08
11.jpg
12.jpg

1-1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

source : http://bagcraze.blogspot.com/

Eva Longoria as Gabrielle Solis on Desperate Hopusewives had the BEST clutches EVER. Especially season 1 & 2. Can't get over them.

Ooh gosh I loooove clutches!! The bigger the better! I have so many, I like finding them in unique colours and fabrics!

I love large purses and havent been able to cope with clutches because of how small they are. I dont like to just take what i need. I like to be able to carry what i might need as well. And the other extra things...the first picture of the Fendi Spring 08 one is AMAZING

Does anyone know the name of the Miu Miu clutch that Mary-Kate wore quite recently?

mm I love the Fendi ones. I have quite a few that I've gotten at thrift stores, etc.

^ I'm in love with the Fendi clutches too.

i love the hard-to-use-ness of the Fendi's hahaha. i mean, it's huge, so it's supposed to stuffed with stuff, no? but it'd get heavy and hard to carry by hand, no?

^hahah, i agree
it does appear difficult to carry...which is probably why shes clutching it so tightly in the first pic...shes carrying a heavy load and needs to hold it with all her strength

the first pics reminds me of a girl clutching a teddy bear or something....which is the way i kinda get after i buy a new bag....you can find me hanging out in my bedroom secretly hugging my bags and gently caressing them:lol:

^hahah, i agree
it does appear difficult to carry...which is probably why shes clutching it so tightly in the first pic...shes carrying a heavy load and needs to hold it with all her strength

the first pics reminds me of a girl clutching a teddy bear or something....which is the way i kinda get after i buy a new bag....you can find me hanging out in my bedroom secretly hugging my bags and gently caressing them:lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one:smile:

I know..there's just something about when I carry my big clutches that makes me feel a certain way, I think I strut a bit when I use them for whatever reason:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->