Fall/Winter 05.06 Runway Music

marnilover said:
Are you talking about Spring? For Fall the songs were Ruby Blue and Night of the Dancing Flame by Roisin Murphy.

ooops my bad i was talking about the song "wicked game" the female voice who sang:D

marnilover said:
What season is it from?

Oh...now i remember..."wicked games" (originally by chris isaak) was from the A/W 2005-2006 Alberta Ferretti show. The version used in the show was by "pipilotti rist".

hey oomar...no problem..you're very much welcome! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ the entire list is posted on the last page.....

btw, thanks korsakov for the Gucci info...but I downloaded Valetta Fanfares, and that wasn't the same as the first song.

Spike413 said:
^ the entire list is posted on the last page.....

btw, thanks korsakov for the Gucci info...but I downloaded Valetta Fanfares, and that wasn't the same as the first song.

yes, i checked the gucci soundtrack again and its not valetta fanfares....my mistake sorry. :blush:

tayfung....it's not the pipilotti rist version (more eclectic)...i checked and the "wicked game" you are looking for is by jane vegas. :wink:

CharlottefromCA, the last song from Dolce: Nick Cave & the bad seeds- Nature boy (very nice song)

I reviewed the song and the short intro used in Gucci is a combination of Van Ruijven and Valleta Fanfares, then after that they played "the wind"

korsakov911 said:
Oh...now i remember..."wicked games" (originally by chris isaak) was from the A/W 2005-2006 Alberta Ferretti show. The version used in the show was by "pipilotti rist".

Oh my god thanks a lot korsakov^_^ you made my day eh

korsakov911 said:
CharlottefromCA, the last song from Dolce: Nick Cave & the bad seeds- Nature boy (very nice song)

Thank you! and thanks to the person who IDed the songs! I've been wondering for the longest time now.. lol..

Karma!

Spike413 said:
Figured I'd give this another try....does anybody know anything about the song in the Galliano show, about midpoint, kind of a raspy female voice a little bit like Billie Holiday crossed with Erykah Badu and the lyrics are "You will always be, my baby boy, you will always be, my pride and joy......" and "You're in my heart even when we're apart"

well i dunno 2.. i like that song.. i love it.. ev eryday.. that is my isnpiration ..,,please help guys i need it .. i want it

^^
Spike413 said:
Figured I'd give this another try....does anybody know anything about the song in the Galliano show, about midpoint, kind of a raspy female voice a little bit like Billie Holiday crossed with Erykah Badu and the lyrics are "You will always be, my baby boy, you will always be, my pride and joy......" and "You're in my heart even when we're apart"

well i dunno 2.. i like that song.. i love it.. ev eryday.. that is my isnpiration ..,,please help guys i need it .. i want it

Miss Galliano,

Salvatore already identified the song (post #115). The song is called "Baby Boy" by Thea
:wink:

theworld is not big enough

Salvatore said:
No trouble at all :flower:
thanxx salvatore.. you are so cool.. very smart..let me give a mega karma.. for it ..
i searched the internet..on kazaa and imesh but i can't find it..
do you have it?
if you do can send it ?

'well thanxx salvatore.. but i have to pay.. but i will go to my bank ask for a mastercard .. have to wait till then let me give you a huge karma ..

Miss Galliano said:
'well thanxx salvatore.. but i have to pay.. but i will go to my bank ask for a mastercard .. have to wait till then let me give you a huge karma ..

Do you have the song already? I can give a link for you to download if you want.

anyways, happy holidays! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->