Fantastic Man #30 F/W 2019 - ? by Mark Kean

DanielWP

Reaction score
? by Mark Kean
Styled by Jodie Barnes

FM30-Cover-HR-website_190923_125103.jpg

"IT’S A SQUARE! Here’s the radically new and revamped 30th issue of Fantastic Man, ready for a whole new era. So what’s different? It is square. It has a new logo. New tactility (nice thick glossy paper). And this edition is totally devoted to ancient and super modern Greece, that mesmerising country forever in the middle of so much drama and inspiration. There’s a lot to explore inside. Cover by Mark Kean with styling by Jodie Barnes and an inset by Vassilis Karidis. On newsstands as of this Thursday with a special early launch at 0fr. in Paris this Wednesday (do come and say hello)." -
Fantastic Man Instagram

Source: Fantastic Man Instagram

Absolutely f*cking atrocious.

I don't know where to put this really. It looks like a cheap menswear post-order catalog from the 80's. Also they doubled the cover price from 6 GBP to 12.50 GBP...

Reactions: KoV
When the feature you’re primarily hyping up about your revamped magazine is that it’s now square instead of rectangular, you know you’re creatively bankrupt.

Emmanuelle Alt on steroids. I do with fashion's infatuation with the 80s will die a quick death. It's time to get back to tailoring. But I guess that will only be next season.

The influence of Alt

At least Emmanuelle does it with flair and the highest of production-value that’s steeped in pure attitude and atmosphere. She knows her stories.

This… this is a flat fashion parody, like when Ross and Chandler flashback to their 80s-selves on Friends. It just looks dumb. But then again, I never expected anything more from such a lesser publication.

It was exciting for a minute and on a second look its already tired and irrelevant.

Awful. They tried a re-design before and went back to the old version. I hope this happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->