Fantastic Man Autumn/Winter 13.14 : Spike Jonze by Collier Schorr

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
d96MdkY.jpg

We’re back! We truly hope all dear readers of the Daily Recommendation appreciated their time off as much as we enjoyed our leisurely trips to Germany, Greece and Spain. Today a brand-new series of Daily Recommendations kicks off with the fresh, new, 18th issue of Fantastic Man, which features the magnificent Mr. SPIKE JONZE on the cover, photographed by COLLIER SCHORR. The film director was interviewed in LA while finishing his highly anticipated new movie called “HER”, out soon. The magazine, meanwhile, will be out and on London newsstands this week – and available worldwide a.s.a.p.

- FANTASTICMAN.COM

Spike :woot: :heart: Such a great surprise to see him. It's a really great cover. He looks super handsome, his smile is engaging and I love the lighting. Their issues are always a must-read so I can't wait to see the rest of the contents

^He really is mega hot, cannot wait to see the previews too :brows:

YES!!
i'll buy 3 copies. Spike :heart:
that's a great cover, his smile is infectious. I also see a Jonsi feature on the cover. Sounds like a great issue alone based on these 2 things.

Yes! Can't wait to get my copy!

Spike! Couldn't be happier to see him in this magazine.

Looking handsome, love the color of that green shirt on him set against the black and white.

Such a cool and fantastic cover! Love the green, lighting and his smile

OOzgCVu.jpg

The French super-male-model CLÉMENT CHABERNAUD is one of the many gentlemen featured in the new issue of FANTASTIC MAN – he appears in a series of stunning portraits by WILLY VANDERPERRE and OLIVIER RIZZO. The accompanying text describes the 24-year-old model’s peculiar career and position in the fashion industry as well as his car-driving skills and how he’s such an all-round pleasant person.

- FANTASTICMAN.COM

Clément Chabernaud by Willy Vanderperre

successmodels.tumblr.com

^ Willy, Olivier and Clément together are always a killer combo. I just wish they hadn't used that ugly Prada collection so much.

^ Willy, Olivier and Clément together are always a killer combo. I just wish they hadn't used that ugly Prada collection so much.
aren't they? i think they should release a book with their collabs. THAT would be a killer... ^_^

'BEAUTY'

Ph: Collier Schorr
Styling: Jodie Barnes

successmodels.tumblr.com

^ Oh yessssssssss :D Shirtless Garrett is always perfect and i love this hairstyle on him :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->