Favourite Disney Film!

Aladdin and Pocahontas :wub: Alice in Wonderland is such an acid trip for me :lol:

I Loove Beauty and the Beast....and even though it's not animated, I loooove Mary Poppins!

ALADDIN !!
i've never liked Bambi, it's too sad for a Disney movie..

Little Mermaid. It was the first time I went to the cinema, and I cried at the end. I was about 5 though. I also used to really like "Lady and the Tramp", must be less popular because it's not on the poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aladdin! :P

Then......Lilo & Stitch (plus I can do Stitch's voice) :D

And finally Mulan. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Little Mermaid! My second favourite is Sleeping Beauty :blush:

my favorites are thumbelina and peter pan. it actually completely describes me too. never wanting to grow up and being very tiny. =]

The Lion King is definitely my favorite. It made me cry like no other, the soundtrack is great and the story overall is beautiful.

- Beauty and the Beast
- The Little Mermaid
- The Lion King

Can't decide! :innocent:

I love The Swan Princess too, but I'm not sure whether it's from Disney. Me and my sister used to watch it everyday and we could even memorise the lines and songs!

This is so hard! I love the classics so much like Snow White, Dumbo, Bambi, Pinnochio, and the others. But my favorite would have to be Hercules! Unfortunately, it does not seem they make movies like the classics anymore.... -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->