Favourite fashion TV programs

Fashion File
when I am overseas--love FTV! I watch it constantly.
Any runway show (I cold watch them over and over).

My cable company took ftv away from me! I hate them. :yuk: I watch Fashion File, and yeah, I also like What Not To Wear! I find it really funny.

I love Videofashion...When I used to work the late shift, I'd come home @ 2am sharp, and that show would always be on on Saturday nites...and that's all it was, just runway footage & no dialogue (which was perfect for a former waiter such as me, as I couldn't possibly bare to listen to anymore talking by the time I got off work).

TV Fashion Channels

In the US, I had DirectTV and either 232 or 233 used to be the FashionTV channel. Now, it's like the Gem shopping network.

Are fashion channels special order? I'm not talking Style or Bravo.

:flower:

it's weird, with the internet and tFS now, nothing is better
i stopped watching tv for fashion
i used to like fashion files but now the show is so cheesy
and the features aren't so great
The last time I saw a glimpse of it (few days ago) they were showing spring 2008 :o

fashion television has some okay episodes

my fave though is not in english, it is called Design on TV5
and Invité de marque, which is about branding and advertisements.. Lacoste was interviewed there and it was really interesting, he talked about experiments they do with textiles, finishes, etc.
and also Expression sometimes has fashion sections, but mostly design for interiors:heart:

^it has! oh its so terribly dreadful since tim blanks left to be a just a writer! he and his journo skills made that programme what it was.

i don't even bother anymore with telly. style network/E! here in the states has completely abandoned all the other great fashion programmes they used to run. like videofashion!...which often did very in-depth features on antwerp and belgian fashion in general. it's all been replaced with cheesy makeover programmes and celebrity b/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->