Favourite Movie Quotes?

And then the ladies came. You know, the kind attracted to success.
And it didn't matter to them...that I stuttered, and I could barely speak.
The more remote that I became, the more they liked it.

They took it
as a sign of strength. So I started playing games--
just to keep it interesting.

And the games
became a way of life. A maze.

From "Wild Orchid"

(THUNDER RUMBLING)

You know, sometimes I wonder, if all the time that was given to me was, like... like, 16 milliseconds... and I had no past memory...
I had nothing carved into my mind before those 16 milliseconds... and the only thing... that was left imprinted in my brain... were the images and the smells and the feelings of those 16 milliseconds... how do you think I would process that?
I don't know!
Hmm...
I think your life would feel exactly as long as someone who lived for 100 years.

The Hummingbird Project

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

The present doesn't exist.
It's true.
The only present that might exist
is the one in my mind.

Nostalgia for the Light

Did you love your father?
What?
Your dad. Did you love him?
Yes, very much.
Prove it.

contact

"There is no such thing as natural beauty."
"The only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize."
"I promise you that my personal tragedy will not affect my ability to do good hair."
"Honey, time marches on, and eventually, you realize it is marching across your face."

All from "Steel Magnolias," which I believe is the most quotable movie ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paindivine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->