Favourite Movie Quotes?

I sold my soul for Rock & roll by the phantom of the paradise

And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space by Rocky horror picture show

I am mad as hell I am not going to take this anymore by Network

"Aim for the flat top!"

:rofl: from Ghostbusters

" I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?"

"Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?"

"Some one must be getting out. Call Donatella. Get her jet. Call everybody else that we know that has a jet- Irv?- Call every- This is your responsibi- THIS IS YOUR JOB!- Get-me-HOME!"

The Devil Wears Prada

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

The Notebook

Stella: "too bad, sonny Boy"

Mgala: "[to adaptation lady] f...!"
Knud: "Err - this... African means: Hello."
adaptation lady: "[to Mgala] Well... f..., f... then."

:lol: - Way better in danish though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why did you do it..." *SLAP* "...Because I didn't help you collect your cat?"

"...And a receipt from Pizza Express?! It's a flat in the Archway road and you think your Virginia frigging Woolf!"

Notes On A Scandal

Last edited by a moderator:
from She's the Man (2006)
High heels are a male invention designed to make it harder for women to run away

"Dude, your bed is a car"
"Yeah.. but it's a ****ing sweet car"

-Grandma's boy.

"I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it."

- Grandma's boy.

"You guys think you're so ****ing cool, it makes me sick! "Let's go make fun of the vegans and their crazy lifestyle!" We're not hurting anyone! Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow dick!"

- Grandma's boy.

"Are you afraid of it?"
"No I just don't like techno."
"You would if you had robot ears."

- Grandma's boy.

"Come in. Hurry up."
"Are you sure this is OK?"
"Yeah, it's totally cool. Just keep your voice down - my roommates are sleeping."
"You mean your parents?"
"Yeah, same thing."
"...Nice jammies."
"Thanks! They're a present from my roommates."

- Grandma's boy.

:rofl: yes I love that movie.

From Pump up the Volume
Hard Harry:Now I'm depressed. Now I feel like killing myself, but luckly I'm too depressed to bother.
Hard Harry:Feeling screwed up at a screwed up time in a screwed up place does not necessarily make you screwed up.

[BNora::[/B] I say do it. I don't care what, just do it. Jam me, jack me, push me, pull me, talk hard
Hard Harry:"Talk hard, I like that. It's like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind".

(well i like many scenes and conversations from that old movie).

The Breakfast club
Brian Johnson: Saturday, March 24,1984. Shermer High School, Shermer, Illinois, 60062. Dear Mr. Vernon, We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning. We were brainwashed.

Thumbsucker
Justin Cobb: We have to overcome the idea that everyone is the same.

The Young Frankenstein
[Froederick and Igor are exhuming a dead criminal]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What a filthy job.
Igor: Could be worse.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: How?
Igor: Could be raining.
[it starts to pour]

My life without me
Ann:[off] This is you. Eyes closed, out in the rain. You never thought you'd be doing something like this, you never saw yourself as, I don't know how you'd describe it... Is like one of those people who like looking up at the moon, who spend hours gazing at the waves or the sunset or... I guess you know the kind of people I'm talking about. Maybe you don't. Anyway, you kind of like being like this, fighting the cold, feeling the water seep through your shirt and getting through your skin. And the feel of the ground growing soft beneath your feet. And the smell. And the sound of the rain hitting the leaves. All the things they talked about in the books you haven't read. This is you, who would have guessed it? You.

from You Were Never Lovelier

Eduardo Acuna: You do something to me that results in the most fascinating dislike I've ever had.
Rober Bob Davis: May I make an observation?
Eduardo Acuna: You may make your exit !

:rofl:

Hanger

"Got you motherf*cker!"
"You want head it's 30 dollars, p*ssy is 80, as$ is 200"

Kill Bill Volume 2

"But if you wanna do it old school, and you know I'm all about old school"
"What the ffffu*k did you just shoot me with?!"

Max Von Mayerling: "She was the greatest of them all. You wouldn't know, you're too young. In one week she received 17,000 fan letters. Men bribed her hairdresser to get a lock of her hair. There was a maharajah who came all the way from India to beg one of her silk stockings. Later he strangled himself with it! "

Sunset Boulevard :heart:

Alice in Wonderland: 'You were much muchier before. You've lost your muchness'

I love it.

From the Fred & Ginger movie The Gay Divorcee:
Aunt Hortense: Be feminine and sweet. If you can blend the two.

from Some Like It Hot

Jerry: Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.
Osgood: Why not?
Jerry: Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde.
Osgood: Doesn't matter.
Jerry: I smoke! I smoke all the time!
Osgood: I don't care.
Jerry: Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.
Osgood: I forgive you.
Jerry: [Tragically] I can never have children!
Osgood: We can adopt some.
Jerry: But you don't understand, Osgood!
[Pulls of wig]
Jerry: I'm a man!
Osgood: Well, nobody's perfect!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"