Female Models with Tattoos

Anja Konstantinova
ID_hopingforfashion-tumblr03.jpg

hopingforfashion/tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
love myf and anja's tattoos. that seems to be a common spot to put tattoos for models, eh?

Myf's tattoo is really cute!
I don't like the angel wings too much...

Kelly Palcy at Women Paris

KellyPalcy4.jpg

KellyPalcy3.jpg

womenmanagement.fr

^ This Kelly Palcy girl is stunning! It's about time I see a model with some dreads! Does she have a thread started?

^I don't think Kelly has a thread here....:unsure: But she is sooooooooo gorgeous imo too:heart:.

Snejana has one I don't think has been posted here. It's on her finger, I drew a stylish circle around it so you'll know where to look:wink::D

zimbio.com

btw: the womenmanagement.fr on the Kelly post doesn't seem to be working:huh:. Anyway, it's from Women Paris website.

Jourdan Dunn has at least two that know of:unsure:

Her first is her son's name, "Riley" on the outer side of her right hand (sorry I couldn't find a better/clearer pic maybe if someone else has one they could post^_^)
attachment.php

Source: thefashionspot.com (via Jourdan's thread via Damon Barker's tumblr)

Her most recent one is of the egyptian goddess "Isis" at the base of her neck.
Jourdan-Dunn-tattoo.jpg
Source: stylefrizz.com

Personally, I'm not a fan of it:ninja:.. It's this friggin huge, chunky thing that, imo, wasn't really placed right or shouldn't've been curved:ermm:.. It woulda looked better if the wings were straighten and/or if it was lower a few inches kinda the way Isabeli placed hers.

Does Jourdan have a 3rd one, just visible on the left side of the Isis picture, under the strap of the dress?

But I agree, the Isis should be lower. I really like the Riley one though:heart:

Lucie von Alten
LucievonAlteninmerihevonen.jpg

imgmodels.com via Lucie's thread

Kristina Salinovic has one on her hand, I think it's a note.
Kristina_Salinovic.jpg

models.com via Kristina's thread.

^does anyone know what Hildie Gifstad tattoos mean?

^i just thought they were the "up" and "down" signs on a elevator:lol:. Would be interesting to find out that they have a deeper sentimental reasoning

Anyway, Jourdan Dunn got a new tattoo bringing the count up to I think four. I most say, I actually quite like this one^_^.. It says, "you owe it to yourself to set the world on fire" which was her quote on her first I-d magazine cover
vibevixen-jourdan-dunn-tattoo-600x450.jpg

Source: vibevixen.com

Also, Darling_Myy mentioned that she has another tattoo on the left side of her back, but I never noticed it:huh:. If anyone has a clear pic of it, I'd like to see^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->