• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

America's Next Top Models Cycle 15 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmen_kass

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view previous thread, click here.

Thank you.

Ann's could seriously be a Chanel ad, and I'd never throw the name Chanel around lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
why the hell did they have to write "congratulations to the winner" on the picture?!
man, i'm so mad right now! i just wanted to see the pictures, not destroy the finale for myself! :angry:

ugh, i can't even be happy for the winner right now :(

Glad they choose the right girl as the winner, and i must admit this is the best winner from this show so far. I hope she really become a top model.

Glad they choose the right girl as the winner..

I made a V cover with Ann! Photos from all-antm.net

2ngc6fk.jpg

Best Covergirl ads they've ever done on the show, by far.

Infact, one of the best shoots of the season.

Can't wait to see the winner's Vogue Italia editorial!

i agree
beautiful picture :heart:!

I really wish this week is the finale and not some stupid "behind the scenes" episode. those are so lame

It is the recap/behind the scenes episode this week, the finale is december 1st

It's Thanksgiving in America next week, so it's a bad idea for them to show the finalé at that date. They're doing it for the ratings.

new thread should still be titled cycle 14, I think?

I don't see why the mods couldn't have waited until Cycle 15 had ended before starting a new thread...

^i think they did it for very large threads. plus we were long overdue for an update with this thread. unfortunate timing though bc I keep going back and forth between the old and the new threads lol

I really wish they would air the recap episode and this cycle's finale together so that we don't have to wait until next week to know who the winner is. I am really looking forward to see her spreads. With the exception of Whitney, the winner's photos in Seventeen magazine have been heinous. I am hoping for a change with Vogue Italia.

Okay i couldn't resist so I found out who won and i think she deserved it, wouldn't be my first choice but it's okay.

With the exception of Whitney, the winner's photos in Seventeen magazine have been heinous.

Yay someone who liked Whitneys spread other than me :heart:
I think Caridees was cute too.
Which is really funny if you think about it, bc they are both considered 2 of the worst winners by many people.

Yay someone who liked Whitneys spread other than me :heart:
I think Caridees was cute too.
Which is really funny if you think about it, bc they are both considered 2 of the worst winners by many people.

I consider Saleisha and Whitney to be the worst winners. IMHO, CariDee is definitely a step above both of them. I liked CariDee at the time of her win, but her post-show work has been atrocious.

IMHO, Whitney (C10) and Nicole (C13) had the best Seventeen spreads. I just don't think the format of Seventeen magazine was well-suited for Krista, Teyona, McKey, Saleisha, Jaslene, and CariDee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->