• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

America's Next Top Models Cycle 18 -

I saw that commercial the other day but didnt think it was her.

Elina has a showcard for FW13

requestmodelsblog.com/request-model-management-womens-show-fw13-package/

I think I'll make one for her when I find the time, thats if someone doesn't do that before me.

^
That's totally her. Both she and Maria (C19) model for Rue La La from time to time.

^ Oh Maria models for Rue La La too? I haven't seen her yet but I will keep an eye out. Thanks! :flower:

^^ I knew it I knew it !! I was about to screen cap it but I wasn't sure !! when I saw it, it was just a little window/ or box with her beautiful face in it and it was so small thank you though

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You are welcome :smile:
-----------------------

I was watching the 2nd episode of this season's Project Runway and guess who I saw? Leila! She was wearing an original design of Joseph Aaron Segal. I am pretty sure it is her b/c JAS is from Rhode Island, the same state as Leila.

screencapped by me

^^ I was looking at the mountain of cats and didn't notice her face at all! Well spotted o_O!

Lisa is also on this cycle. She was on the season with Bianca and Heather.

^ Yes. She has a thread now and has presented/walked a few shows already.

For: Maison de Urbana

Model: Kiara Belen

facebook.com/SlaterModelManagement (credit to Murkywaterkid @ RTV Games)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->