The Model Agency Mega Thread

There are 2 new agencies in NY: Iconicfocus and ANTI, both founded by ex-Trump bookers.

Iconicfocus has models such as Jerry Hall, Carmen Dell'Orefice and Beverly Johnson (I believe all were with Trump prior). As per the name it's focusing on older models.

Haven't found much on ANTI yet

Did Ford shut down its Miami office?

I've been wondering what was going on with Ford Miami for a while now. For years they've been absolutely irrelevant and I can't remember the last time anyone has even talked about them (though I can say the same with all the Fords really)

There are 2 new agencies in NY: Iconicfocus and ANTI, both founded by ex-Trump bookers.

Iconicfocus has models such as Jerry Hall, Carmen Dell'Orefice and Beverly Johnson (I believe all were with Trump prior). As per the name it's focusing on older models.

Haven't found much on ANTI yet

One of many articles about the closing of Trump models...
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-models-is-closing-2017-4

and the new website for ANTI Model Management...
http://www.antimgt.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Elite Asia is properly affiliated with the European/American Elite network?

Not sure how long this has been up but IMG Model's site now shows a Los Angeles agency... No models are listed under both mainboard and development so it isn't open just yet.

Not sure how long this has been up but IMG Model's site now shows a Los Angeles agency... No models are listed under both mainboard and development so it isn't open just yet.

It seems they are opening a branch in LA since they recently hired an agent from Next L.A.

It seems they are opening a branch in LA since they recently hired an agent from Next L.A.
The models are now up - so I guess that confirms it!
The male models list consists of only 9 men on mainboard (including Ben Hill) and 6 on development - but the women have a lot more faces, including: Alek Wek, Amber Valletta, Daria Werbowy, Freja Beha, Gisele, Jac, Jessica Stam, Joan Smalls, Karlie Kloss, Lara Stone, Liya Kebede, and Miranda Kerr.

The Hollywood Reporter | June 7, 2017

image source | mydigitalcopy

One of the heads from The Society switched to Ford Models NY so maybe we'll see some changes

Sad what happened with Trump but I'm super glad all of the girls were able to find new agencies, even if I didn't agree with where some of them went.... Zhenya Migovych going to Women 360 was a major f*ckup for example but Katie Moore is breathing new life into Marilyn.

And all of the L.A. agencies better be scurred tbh since IMG is gonna steal their jobs lmao.

I read in Victoire Dauxerre's book about how after she signed with Elite Paris, she ended up signing with Silent in New York and D'Management in Milan. When she asked why she couldn't be signed to Elite in all those cities, she was told the smaller agencies have more clout in those cities.

Is this still true? She was a model in 2010. While I understand that smaller agencies can be good for a model because they won't be overlooked, do clients have better relationships with smaller agencies? Or does is simply depend on the relationship between the client and bookers?

I read in Victoire Dauxerre's book about how after she signed with Elite Paris, she ended up signing with Silent in New York and D'Management in Milan. When she asked why she couldn't be signed to Elite in all those cities, she was told the smaller agencies have more clout in those cities.

Is this still true? She was a model in 2010. While I understand that smaller agencies can be good for a model because they won't be overlooked, do clients have better relationships with smaller agencies? Or does is simply depend on the relationship between the client and bookers?

Network agencies don’t have the same level in every city they are. Elite milan is not at all in the best in Milan for example.
You consider D «* small” but in Milan they are bigger than Elite:smile:

Network agencies don’t have the same level in every city they are. Elite milan is not at all in the best in Milan for example.
You consider D «* small” but in Milan they are bigger than Elite:smile:

D´management is not bigger or better than Elite in Milan. They used be be very strong but not anymore. They might be great for some "topmodels" and icons and they are still representing plenty of them but when it comes new generation its different.

How does the relationship with DNA and Viva Work? Is there some a partnership agreement or affiliation? Just curious how they work together?

Thoughts?

what's the difference between direct, mainboard, development etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->