Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

seahorseinstripe omg it is soooo cute and adorable! i love it with all your bags :smile: congrats!

thanks PinkPrincess113 i love it so much, i never wear keychain or any accessories on my b-bags but this one i think i will wear when i carry any of my bals to make the price worth to my logic lol

those are too cute...I had been curious about their price. It's ridiculous!

ok everyone I need your help. The Lilac City or the Seafoam City?

i'm partial to the seafoam...
i have a vert d'eau which is similar and love the color...

lilac always seems a bit to Easter-y pastel for me

thanks! I think that I will get the seafoam color...I do want a green bag.

I'm thinking of getting the Velo in Seafoam. Does anyone have a Velo? Is it large enough to carry all your daily stuff?

I want a black City but shall I go with giant silver hardware or giant rose gold?

ok everyone I need your help. The Lilac City or the Seafoam City?

even though i love the colour purple - I have to side with seafoam. I saw it at the Nordstroms in Seattle and :heart: it! I had a vert d'eau too and it adds a good pop of colour to any outfit all year long!

Love the Lariat. One of my all time favourite bag designs. Why change a complete classic! I LOVE the shape:wink:

is it impossible to find a black city with the original hardware? i haven't seen it for ages, and my city is slowly falling apart. i hate the giant hardware! :ninja:

I want a black City but shall I go with giant silver hardware or giant rose gold?

I hear that the rose gold hardware is a bit distressed looking compared to the classic silver or gold hardware-so if you like your hardware to have that shiny and new look, then rose gold may not be for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->