Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

^Have you tried calling the Balenciaga stores to see if they will ship it internationally?
Generally some boutiques will and some boutiques won't but it's worth a try.
Good luck!

I love the money wallet! I love the french purse/kisslock change compartment~

bal-y-223409-d94oy_bck_1.jpg

matchesfashion ( http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/p...alenciaga-BAL-Y-223409-D94OY-bags-BLACK/40950 )

Soon will be mine :heart::heart:

Can anyone tell me a good place online to get second hand coin purses? or is anyone looking to sell?

I adore balenciaga's! I'm still studying so I don't want to spend so much money on a bag while there are other priorities...
So I like to buy a balenciaga on realdealcollection.com
Has someone bought/sold their balenciaga there? is it reliable?
Thanks ^_^

Yes, it's indeed reliable. The owner is also a member in here. :smile: I personally find the prices very high though, so I prefer eBay, since I know my way around, to avoid fakes. :smile:

I just brought home my first Balenciaga bag!!! I'm so excited. I picked the black giant part time! Pictures will follow :smile:

I love your part-time! Can you put it over your shoulder? Like a continental soldier?

^^ Congrats Miss_A!

Can someone explain the sizes of balenciaga's? :blush:
I think the First is the smallest...the city a bit bigger...

Silvi, yes, first is smaller than the city, and then parttime is a bit bigger than city, mostly longer and it has a longer strap. There's a bunch of different styles, so it's not that easy to explain it this way. Maybe you should sign up on The Purse Forum. They have a reference library. :smile:

I love your part-time! Can you put it over your shoulder? Like a continental soldier?

Yes it fits perfectly over the shoulder! I went into the shop wanting to buy the city but the more I held the pt, the more I fell in :heart: with it :wink:

Congrats miss A! We sort of have similar bags, I have the black RGGH city!!

IMG_4795.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4794.JPG
    IMG_4794.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness. I was in Barney's the other day and when I spotted the fall Balenciagas I almost fainted. I love the suede dark colors, especially the green. There were so many other styles that were so much prettier than the popular one everyone has. I was surprised to see how beautiful the other styles were. Anyway, I would love a suede green Balenciaga but spending that much on a bag is not reality for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->