iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smkelley this is a close up of my Anthra 09 work and the most recent batch of black leather (my black rh city)
And an aerial view :lol:
Pics by me...
Congrats Blairwarner on your BL day...The first of many more to come

Attachments

• DSCN0938.JPG
    DSCN0938.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0937.JPG
    DSCN0937.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
blairwarner love the day! i love GSH on bright colors. i think you should get a bal wallet!! does your collection have any marine or raisin?

and i got a grey day from bagswap :smile: i absolutely LOVE it! i know i didn't like my ame rh day but i really love the day in neutral colors. i couldn't believe how easy it was to wear it on my shoulder and not worry about it slipping off. also i like how it's broken in already! it slouches perfectly and the leather is soft, just the way i like it

I'm not really sure how I feel about my Day yet. The color is soooo beautiful, but I'm worried that the Day looks really big on me. I love that it's so easy to wear and comfortable, but I think it overwhelms me just a little... But I'm going to give it a little time to try to get used to it. :flower:

amyiish, i loveeeeeeeeeeee that chloe gemma!!!!! it would be amazing if jacky made it !

Amyiish: that streetstyle photo of Olivia is my favorite photo of her LOL ooh i wish someone would make that bag too :smile:

Hooray! I'm glad there's interest in it. :smile: Maybe if enough people pester Jacky or Catty they'd make it?

I love your Day, Blairwarner! :woot:

I wish so hard that Jacky or Catty would make the Chloe Gemma! It's so feminine and sophisticated... :heart:

Pic from bagsnob.com

This is such a lovely bag! How to make Catty or Jacky to make certain bags? Do we have to group together to make the request, of it is purely their decision?

Luckyns: Sometimes Jacky or Catty will make a bag if they get asked enough, and see that there is enough interest in it to be worth making. :smile: If you really like it, try sending them e-mails. I e-mailed them both earlier asking them about it. Jacky said that he'll consider it! ^_^ Still waiting reply from Catty.

It's my first time to post a purchase!!

I got a Chanel Tweed Messenger Flap from Jacky (#2936).

Considering I'm barely 5", I think I'm drowning in the bag!! Too bad since I think its such a great bag especially if you're a student or could be an alternative to the PS1:blush:. (I mean size wise). I find the tweed really thick and looks like its a well made bag.

P.S..sorry for the crappy photos. I "borrowed" a $20 camera from work since I can't find mine.

Attachments

• DSCF8067.JPG
    DSCF8067.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF8070.JPG
    DSCF8070.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 10
amyiish- I'm definitely interested in the chloe gemma!! Hope catty considers as well! :smile: ooh and congrats on your maldives day! It's lovely!

fashioncalypso- Congrats on your tweed chanel! It looks fab on you! :smile: I don't think it looks too big on you! Thanks for sharing with us!

misspistol- Your new purchases from Dubai look great! I too am liking the TW clutch! :smile:

and i got a grey day from bagswap :smile: i absolutely LOVE it! i know i didn't like my ame rh day but i really love the day in neutral colors. i couldn't believe how easy it was to wear it on my shoulder and not worry about it slipping off. also i like how it's broken in already! it slouches perfectly and the leather is soft, just the way i like it

OMG! grey day! I would love to see it! :smile: Congrats pinkprincess! :flower:

blairwarner- I'm loving your GSH BL day!! I have a work in that combo and I really love the leather. It's so thick and chewy. Congrats!!!!

amyiish: The chloe bag is a lovely bag, I am sure many would be interested in it if J or C were to make it!

fashioncalypso: The tweed chanel actually looks good on you, like a messenger bag! :smile:

Girls, I think someone mentioned this already, but have you seen Catty's new gray coco? What do you think of the color? Pic from Catty.

Attachments

• 2010115730369947.jpg
    2010115730369947.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
BlairWarner Congrats on your BL! I hope you enjoy the color as much as I do :smile:. If you're looking for a new wallet I think you should definitely get the money wallet.

Here's a picture of an authentic gray rocco. Pic from TPF.
Catty's seems a little lighter compared to the gray authentic AW rocco in the picture?

Attachments

• DSC00201.jpg
    DSC00201.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 9
WOW! I didn't see this bag on her site. Take a look at this one! Does this one even exist? :lol: Pic from Catty.

Attachments

• 20101157303286401.jpg
    20101157303286401.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel