iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 cents on J's Celine box bag :flower: It looks like a decent rep IMO. I included a comparison pic of J's black and red with a khaki shade from the Celine website.

From what I can see the clasp is the only thing that immediately looks off. The size of J's is a little too big and the screws don't look as pronounced as the auths. The shape of J's is pretty much spot on - perhaps a tad more rounded at the bottom corners than the auth if I am being really picky.

No, you're right after all is not that good, more and more that i look at it, and just like Danger Mouse mentioned the leather is to matte, I also see the stitching a bit off. But Maybe he comes out with a better one?

Uiggu, I have no idea, they just mentioned they need more girls interested so they can do it (BdR First GSH) I don't understand why?

Ilovebags, T&D have a problem with the RGH zippers, they are much more expensive as they have real gold in them (they said) and the supplier from Italy only sells big quantities. They offered about 2 months ago, only in City style and in Black (extra $50) but at the end it wasn't in off interest, they needed at least 50 girls, so imagine for other colors.
They talked about finding another supplier do..At a certain point they have to do it, GGH is gone for new colors so...RGH should be next on their future priorities. I hope! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered a pommier gsh pt from buy&sell i hope the leather is as nice as my city rh can't wait :clap: I also bought a red gsh coin purse it looks too cute :P

what happened to jacky's calfskin SC bags?? i don't see them on the is the site anymore

My friend and I have been drooling over the new olive color and was wondering if it's considered a "light" color IRL...
We both like bags that we can just carry around not being worried about getting dirty and stuff so we always lean towards dark or black bags.
What do you guys think? Any input is much appreciated! :smile:

Oh and I'm sooo behind on my Bal updates. :doh:
Is T&D's olive the same as Bal's Light Olive or is the color from '05?

i've seen auth olive irl and i do not think it's a bag that would get dirty easily. i think it could take wear and tear quite well. i bought a tempete/BL work off bagswap awhile back and i thought i'd have to baby it, then i remembered i am pathetic at that, so i just used it and it's going strong. i did spray it with a leather protectant, but that's it. i don't put it on the floor on the subway or anything, but i'm not precious about it either. that's what i love about bals - you can actually use them and not worry about the damage since they're pretty darn invincible.

i would be weary of very light colors like BdR. the color doesn't really do much for me, but i really want a GH first, so i would probably cave if it weren't so light. i know i'd wreck it in a heartbeat.

are you guys sure the celine box bags are reps? i thought they were auth, at least that's what jacky said when i emailed him late last week.

thesiren Thank you! I get so picky when it comes to keeping my bags stain and tear free.. :lol: Yes...... I love bals because they are so tough! They are our tough babies! :lol:

:woot: Moutarde would be awesometastic. Is it strange that I think yellow is a neutral? It seems to go with every outfit so well with that added pop of colour. Please do share it here if you get sent the swatch!

I love it too! I am impatiently waiting the pic, they told me this morning that they are having a bag made in it now and will send a pic by Monday

My friend and I have been drooling over the new olive color and was wondering if it's considered a "light" color IRL...
We both like bags that we can just carry around not being worried about getting dirty and stuff so we always lean towards dark or black bags.
What do you guys think? Any input is much appreciated! :smile:

I have bought an Olive Day, and i do not consider it a light colour at all. I don't think its a colour that you have to be careful with as you would with say Praline. Like thesiren, i also think it is a colour that will take general wear and tear quite well.

Oh and T&D's Olive is 2010:flower:

Rodarte - I am pretty sure that the auth bag posted is the oversized Celine Box in Olive/Khaki. The size of the bag is making the hardware look smaller.
You can see the Large and Oversized compared here:
***please do not quote images***
Pic TPF

I think the clasp on Js in the correct size. But the leather on his bags looks a bit too matte. The auth Box bags have a slight sheen to the leather. This is a must have bag for me so have pretty much spent the last 2 days reading and getting all OCD about it. I am gona ask J for more pics, but if not then I reckon I have found another rep on iOffer that looks good.

Oops you're right:flower: In such case the flap on J's rep looks much higher compared to the large auth from the angle of the pics...

You're right that J's leather looks off. I don't remember the auth bags having a sheen to them when I handled them recently in person even though they do appear that way in photographs (maybe my memory is getting poor haha), but the leather was of the highest quality; super thick, smooth, and just amazing, and I don't think J's would compare. Please do share with us if you find a better rep of the bag! :smile:

I have bought an Olive Day, and i do not consider it a light colour at all. I don't think its a colour that you have to be careful with as you would with say Praline. Like thesiren, i also think it is a colour that will take general wear and tear quite well.

Oh and T&D's Olive is 2010:flower:

Thank you so much!!! This is what I needed. :flower::flower:

Just ordered a sorbet velo from the boys but now im starting to rethink my purchase. I havent seen a velo irl and there arent enough mod shots for me to get an idea of the bag :T

Can anyone with the velo give a detailed review, esp in comparison to a city or work?? TIA :D

i am very excited about t&d producing moutarde. i am waiting to see pictures before i make any commitments, but it sounds like it could be just what i am looking for. it appears to be a very forgiving color when it comes to wear & tear and what you actually wear it with, which fits in well with my plans to become a bit less high-maintenance :lol:

also, does anyone have any recommendations for good wallets? i need a replacement quite badly but never see anything in stores. any ideas are great, from rep sellers to boutique-y brands! i just love leather ones that can fit into a bag but are still substantial enough to double as a small clutch. (which is probably why the zipper on mine is now broke - not meant to hold cash, credit, receipts, business cards, all kinds of ID, hairclips, lipgloss, and a cell phone...:woot:)

How about LV Zippy's? I've been eyeing a Vernis Rose Pop myself - supposedly Jacky's are very good! I'm secretly waiting for a rep seller to replicate the Empreinte wallet though, that thing is GORGEOUS!
Maybe I'd even go for a Chanel. Does anyone know any long, brown leather wallets? I love the Zippy model but I like the look of brown leather so much.

hi girls, do you know if the hermes jpg should be togo, stiff or more likke slouchy, clemence leather? please help, thanks!

How about LV Zippy's? I've been eyeing a Vernis Rose Pop myself - supposedly Jacky's are very good! I'm secretly waiting for a rep seller to replicate the Empreinte wallet though, that thing is GORGEOUS!
Maybe I'd even go for a Chanel. Does anyone know any long, brown leather wallets? I love the Zippy model but I like the look of brown leather so much.

i got an amarante zippy from jacky a couple weeks ago and i love it.. better than what i expected! so sparkly. and there's tons of room for cc, receipts and whatever else. my wallet is much more organized now than it used to. :lol:

hi girls, do you know if the hermes jpg should be togo, stiff or more likke slouchy, clemence leather? please help, thanks!
Not sure what your question is but........
Hermes JPG/Shoulder Birkin comes in Togo, Clemence, Fjord, Barenia, Chamonix, Chevre de Coromandel etc.....
If your bag can pass for any of those leathers does it matter?

whoo hoo. jacky's site finally showed up on google.:ninja:

any thoughts on his givenchy tinhan hobo and miu miu metalasse satchel? :flower:

i've seen both smooth and wrinkled tinhan hobos online. can't find the miu miu in the gray online. any opinions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->