iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls...
just wanted to post my pic of WB's Coq. I just got it today. I don't usually buy cities. I havent seen Coq in real life, so don't know if the color is spot on or not. Anyway, Im waiting to see the Coq and Papyrus you might have ordered from the boys!

pic by me.
IMG_3136.JPG

IMG_3132.JPG

hello sickofsushi :smile:
what a lovely bag :smile: how is the leather? soft????
i always wanted to order something from WB but i dont know how to do it :(

im still waiting for the coquelicot city rh...they told me yesterday was arriving to HK

silly question...the Bal jackets are in Italian sizes, not French sizes, right? because i'm a 40 in french and a 42 in italian...

Has anyone ordered anything from WB?

Sickofsushi: are you happy with the quality? How is the tag inside and how is the leather? How is the bag compared to NBF?

Sorry for so many questions but I really want a Pom. WB has them and I am really picky with quality.

Thanks

in italy the sizes start from 34

im 34 = x mall
38 = small
40 = medium
42 = large
44 = extra-large

STOP!! Here ends our sizes.
Duno if in France is like this. U should give a watch to the Balenciaga size chart ^^

Kisses from your country's neightboor!! :smile:

the leather seems a bit dry. Not like my anthra work from then (that is my everyday bag, i love it so much) its only my 3rd bag from them. but it seems alright. there is the metal tag, is that still standard? i havent kept up with the auth changes bal has made tho...

^^yes, I looked at the Bal size chart, that's why I was asking! for my measurements, it matched me to a Medium/US6/FR40/IT42/UK10, but doesn't mention whether Bal sizing is in Italian (as I assume) or French sizing.

the leather seems a bit dry. Not like my anthra work from then (that is my everyday bag, i love it so much) its only my 3rd bag from them. but it seems alright. there is the metal tag, is that still standard? i havent kept up with the auth changes bal has made tho...

How about the shape of the bales? Is it similar to the auth? Thanks :wink:

Thanks, I´ll try to get intouch with them :smile:

Is anyone else on the waiting list for a black RGGH City? The boys told me a couple of weeks ago that they put me on the list and I'd have to wait a little while because they had to make a new batch, but we all know what 'a while' means with T&D...

any updates on the bal jackets yet? i really hope they are actually planning to make them and that they will be available by winter time cuz i plan to wear the mess out of my jacket for the colder months:smile:

presumably they'd have to order more black leather. could be a while.

can't wait for my coquelicot and bubblegum bags!

anyone else know what new colors are in the pipeline besides tomate 2007?

Last time I talked to them, a week ago, they told me that they need 12 girls more to start production, I would like to have the jacket this winter too!!

any updates on the bal jackets yet? i really hope they are actually planning to make them and that they will be available by winter time cuz i plan to wear the mess out of my jacket for the colder months:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wanting to get a LV Coppola suede bag. Anyone know sellers that have the Suede? I know Jacky had the leather.
Thanks

Anyone heard back from Jacky in the past few weeks? He did say he was considering making the Chanel boy bag, now he's not reply to my emails...

Has anyone received any emails recently from Jacky? I was in the process of ordering some stuff when all of sudden he/she has stopped responding to my emails. Anyone know what's going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received any emails recently from Jacky? I was in the process of ordering some stuff when all of sudden he/she has stopped responding to my emails. Anyone know what's going on?

Please kindly be informed that our office will close from Sept. 10 to Sept. 12, 2011 for Mid/autumn holiday, and resume on Sept.13, 2011.

Last time I talked to them, a week ago, they told me that they need 12 girls more to start production, I would like to have the jacket this winter too!!

They said that they were mailing people back about the jacket this week and it should be $350.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->