iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]148467[/split]

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Also do not hotlink images from supplier websites. Members (and nonmembers) can find out their websites easily by viewing the page source.

2. Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

3. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

4. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

5. ALL images must have an image credit, even if they are your images. You can add "photo(s) by me." Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

6. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

7. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

8. Please contact
lucy92 for comments, queries, etc. or use the report this post function.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not from J, it's from a seller in taobao. I prefer buying from taobao since there are so many different levels of quality to choose from.

One thing I especially like from it is the lining, most tri-color rep for celine trapeze has black leather lining, which is wrong. The one I got is burgundy suede lining :D

Hi Lovely E!

How do you go about using Taobao? If I wanted to use your seller to get a Celine is it a whole process? Can you PM me.

Thanks!

re: saving for auth chanel,
if you do decide to go authentic, definitely go vintage. chanel quality is downright an abomination these days versus the price for the auth. Read on the authentic chanel forums and all the girls there will openly admit that.

i have a black lambskin 1112 from jacky from 2 years ago, it's brilliant. i haven't bought any flaps from him in about 2 years though. i usually go to fang for flaps. got a fabulous maxi from her

Yes, I was only speaking of vintage authentic Chanel. There is nothing like it. I only own vintage authentic Chanels :flower:

re: saving for auth chanel,
if you do decide to go authentic, definitely go vintage. chanel quality is downright an abomination these days versus the price for the auth. Read on the authentic chanel forums and all the girls there will openly admit that.

i have a black lambskin 1112 from jacky from 2 years ago, it's brilliant. i haven't bought any flaps from him in about 2 years though. i usually go to fang for flaps. got a fabulous maxi from her

can't help myself deciding between a praline pt rh or a city rh from the boys. any suggestion?

Silvercris I find myself in such dillemas too :lol: , I mean like rewriting lists and stuff :innocent:
I have both city & pt and I love them both, it's just a matter of what size you prefer, the city holds it's sape better than the pt when you carry it by the long strap...while pt is more relaxed...hope this helped :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey :smile:

Posted this as the last post on the old thread but does anyone know the deal with the Chanel mini J has listed as "plum"? It's definitely not plum and bigger than a regular mini. Are the new minis bigger?

Hey :smile:

Posted this as the last post on the old thread but does anyone know the deal with the Chanel mini J has listed as "plum"? It's definitely not plum and bigger than a regular mini. Are the new minis bigger?

There is a mini/small Chanel flap which is bigger than the really tiny bags that J was selling. I saw it and tried to track the larger size down awhile back with no luck. I don't have the exact dimensions now. As for the color, I don't have a clue as Chanel has been making this bag for years with variations - I don't think anyone else would know either unless they had some kind of anal compulsive disorder which caused them to track down the color/style numbers of every bag they sell out and about. :ninja:

.....As for the color, I don't have a clue as Chanel has been making this bag for years with variations - I don't think anyone else would know either unless they had some kind of anal compulsive disorder which caused them to track down the color/style numbers of every bag they sell out and about. :ninja:

So what you're saying is......head on over to "the other forum"? :lol:

Kidding.

Is there a list for new colours coming put from the boys?

need a little help guys...how do you buy from taobao, just seen the cutest Celine Cabas in the S/S2012 colours...:smile:

^ I think you need to use an agent, I've heard of people using a company called taobao english but I don't know anything about it myself.

exactly. google taobao agents and you'll see a plethora of different sites. they also have FAQs that take you step by step on how to use taobao

has anyone purchased from lushfashions.com lately? how was the overall quality?
it's been like 5 years since i purchased from them.

i'm looking for a medium to large metallic shoulder bag to buy as christmas present for a relative. can't really get them a rep. any help would be appreciated.

ive been using an agent for taobao almost 2 yrs... but! girls be cautious cause taobao might be similar and compared to ebay but selling and advertising products there is free and you will not be protected on frauds..the agencies never protect your money cause they get 10% of you..anyway the thing i like on it ..is that many sellers have tons of photos to check/compare etc...it works best on google chrome!

Hey girls.

My Chanel 3 just arrived from J. I LOVE IT and its huge!!!
J will have it up in a while so here is a preview :heart:

Pics by me, my chanel 3 and vintage 13.5"

Attachments

• PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 31
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 15
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 17
I also bought the Chocolate BV Maxi. Its very nice and soft but much smaller than my auth BV maxi (brownish/grey). I do recommend it though, nicley done, soft and lightweight. :flower:

Pics by me

Attachments

• PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0015.JPG