iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kxm11 ooh the LV stephen is TDF!!! i have the authentic in monogram and it really really beats all my LV bags, it's speedy but sooo much better.

Hi all - I've been lusting after a Balenciaga Town with RGGH recently; I took a break from bags because I was tired of collecting and not actually using the bags.

Okay, well I lied - my CC bill forced me to re-evaluate my handbag buying decisions. :wink:

Anywhoo, I'm torn between B&S's Black town with RGGH or Fang's. Both are listed under ioffer if you search up Balenciaga Town. Fang's is shown with the regular hardware, but she linked me to one of her items with the smaller RGGH that would be placed on the Town. Does anyone have an auth they can compare to, or have seen/felt an authentic Town in real life? I am convinced that this is my HG bag - it is the perfect size, shape, and has a crossbody strap!

I've attached some photos comparing Fangs to B&S's. The first two B&S pics are of the town in a grayish blue color, I just saved it to compare the RGGH studs. The 3rd is his Black town with regular hardware. The 2nd and 3rd Fang pics are just to show her RGGH small stud hardware on a different bag, as she only has photos of a black town with reg hardware at the moment. Photos credit to their ioffer pages.

bs1.jpg

bs2.jpg

BSblack.jpg

fang1.jpg

fang2.jpg
fang3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason fang's leather looks so yummy!
how do you guys buy from taobao? anyone care to direct? : )

on another note
this bag is so cute. wonder if anybody would replicate this..

default2.jpeg
31PL-leopard-print-suede-quilted-clutch-fz4.jpeg
31PL-leopard-print-suede-quilted-clutch-fz7.jpeg

image source www.treschicnow.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great news, :woot: I cannot wait for T&D to correct their GSH if anyone receives a bag with their new GSH please please post pics, thanks :flower::flower:

i'm sort of the same way, smkelly. i bought a lot and then, stopped after my last outremer and sangpoupre. i whittled my nbfs to 5, from 12. this week, i got a shipment of a black city with ggh recently, a gift for my mom and it's so gorgeous, i might be sucked in again.:rolleyes: this is the first bag (rep or auth) i've purchased in 5 months.

for a while, i could honestly say that 'the thrill is gone.' and i didn't even bother to rotate bags. i also started looking at jacky's site more carefully, hoping to snag a bag that'll make my heart pitter-patter. givenchy or celine, anyone?

i wonder though, if in my case, it's not so much a lack of love of the nbfs but, an ennui over bags in general. this is probably not the right forum to say this but, how many bags does a girl really need? :ninja: i only use one at a time.

i go through phases when i want to be more minimalist and almost ascetic, and feel almost guilty at the clothing/shoes/bags that i've amassed.

of course, living in nyc, it's also easy to feel like i need more.more.more and better.better.better. walking down the street, i see bags, coats, jeans, jewelery, etc. on women that make me instantly jealous.

i guess what i'm trying to say is... i hear ya, sister. :flower:

I can totally relate to this (and you my dear, SMkelly)! I've also seriously reduced my Bal collection and my bag collection in general (still have more to sell though). I can honestly say I ADORE every bag I'm keeping. I hadn't bought a Bal in a while and then had to snap up a noix and, since I've wanted a black RH City for a long time, had to get one in the gorgeous new black! I've rotated bags only ONCE since I got my black City. I'd love to have a bag in moutard as that is the ONE color I said I'd cave for...but funds will not allow it this year. Too many people on my :santa: list! I also agree with you...how many bags do we really need? I'd rather have a smaller collection that I love than a huge collection just to collect or have every style/color/new thing/it bag. This thread can seriously feed the addiction but I'm glad that we're level headed here and can say "No bags for me...I'm saving up for ___" or admit that we have too many bags in general and don't need any more! That's a healthy realization. I'm certainly not out of the game and doubt I ever will be, but I've slowed down and don't plan to amass a huge collection in the near future. Slow and steady.. :flower:

I was hoping we'd have a pic of good 'ole moutard by now but I guess the boys haven't released it yet...

silv you're awesome to send Jacky your Chanel! Didn't you send a bag to T&D too? I think the Olsen tote is a really pretty bag!

Has anyone bought from ehbestfashion lately? Opinions on quality are such would be appreciated :smile:

I was hoping we'd have a pic of good 'ole moutard by now but I guess the boys haven't released it yet...

I'm waiting for this myself, last I heard from them they were waiting for zips and would send pics as soon as they were in. This was Monday evening.

cherish, i've seen the town irl and the leather on fang's looks better...
as for the hardware, it's hard to tell because you're comparing an anthra bag with a black bag, but both look good...

Can someone pls tell me where I can find a gucci horsebit hobo in cognac?? I know its an old style, but pls help :smile:

Ame_sparkle, thanks for the info. I feel that the GSH on NBF's BDR City looks a little off? It's too dull and matte, somehow. Are you getting BDR First w GSH? I've emailed the boys to indicate my interest. I hope they'll run it!

I forgot to reply to you when I last posted, sorry :doh: Yes! I've asked the boys to pleasepleaseplease run BDR GSH Firsts and told them they have four girls for sure who want one, but they seemed iffy...Keep pestering them for it if you want one! I'm gaga for this little jewel.

I am in love with bdr gsh first and when I emailed t&d they said they may already have enough girls to do a run. But that was a few days ago... Anyone interested in it pleaseeee email them! I already ordered a bdr rh city but a bdr gsh first is tooo beautiful to pass up!

Naiala, your Olive PT is beautiful.

Hoping I can get in on it before they are gone. I loved the Noix as well, bummed I missed out.

Is the RGH situation with NBF one where they need more interest? 'cause I'll put my name down :D

Hey girls
I've already emailed the boys that I want BDR in GSH first....so fingers crossed they'll do it...haven't heard back from them about it or Moutard though - - - i just hope nothing goes wrong with this run .....i need at least one yellow bbag for my collection :smile:

Has anyone heard from the guys about turquoise? I asked them a bit back and they were sort of vague in their response.

In the meantime I await my olive velo. Why is the mail so slooooow? I have a tracking number and it's been mailed but it's been days with no status update :( I'm so impatient LOL

Sucre03, I thought TnD are not doing Turq and Magenta anymore? I remember putting my name on the list for Magenta, and that was it. I hope you'll get your Olive Velo soon! I'm very happy with the Olive leather. I just got my bag and it's already breaking in nicely after slight use. I believe you'll love yours.

^ I totally feel the same way recently. I've sold a few of my NBFs and have 4 left and I want to sell more of them but am afraid that I might regret it. Maybe when I get my haul from Jacky I'll feel differently.

To many new bags coming in recently! I have the AWang rocco and bottega aquilone bags, LV leopard stole, and two LV key chains from Jacky. AWang Brenda from local seller. And an auth covered hardware pompon, and a Marco Taliaferri birkin bag. omgosh.. i need to hide my money somewhere where I can't use them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->