iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trendy, you are violating the rules of the thread. check out the first post in this thread for rules... i copied no. 1 for you. see below.

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

smkelly, wow. i didn't know that happened to joy. she's up and running again though. smart and tough cookie.

for those looking for jacky's address... i found it by going through all the posts and guessing his email address. his new site always pops up if you google his e-mail -- a few weeks after he changed it.

minibabe- I've been EXTREMELY happy with my jumbo from fang. In fact, I've been borderline obsessed with it- until I went to put my boarding pass away and off came the turnlock!

To be fair, Fang responded right away to my email and promised to send the new lock off and give me a discount on other bags. We'll see if its really an 'easy fix'. I'm really in love with this bag and am already sad that I can't carry it :(

Heres a pic I took of the damage:

@carta - word, I found Jacky & Catty's addresses on my own. You have to be persistent and slightly obsessed lol.

Ladies - Have any of you bought Jacky's Chanel 11C Chain around? I want it in taupe and there are only 4 left. argh.

@carta - word, I found Jacky & Catty's addresses on my own. You have to be persistent and slightly obsessed lol.

Ladies - Have any of you bought Jacky's Chanel 11C Chain around? I want it in taupe and there are only 4 left. argh.

I'm also interested in Jacky's Chain around.Has anyone purchased the Vintage Chanel Jumbo Shopping Tote from Jacky? Item description is Chanel Jumbo Tote 2973 Black. I'm wondering if they are good reps and I'd like to get some reviews.

I'm also looking for the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo. Did anyone make a rep of this bag?

Thanks

Hi!
I would like to know why every time I ask for a seller address site my post gets delete?
what wrong with that? I had read all 64 pages of this forum and I read some old post asking the same question and all of them still up... why my has to be delete it? i looks like someone is been reporting my post every time i ask the question? since I new here i don't really understand why this is happening can someone explain to me please?
Carta is correct ... we do not allow any requests for seller addresses in tFS.
trendy, you are violating the rules of the thread. check out the first post in this thread for rules... i copied no. 1 for you. see below.

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

Thiis is for everyone ... espeicially the new tFS Members: Information regarding asking for Seller's Information ... and why we do not allow it.

So everyone is notified of this rule and others, we have a notice posted right in the title of this thread so that anyone coming to this thead will see it. It states that everyone must read the thread rules before they may post in here. The thread rules are posted in the first post of this thread.

The reason that we do not allow requests for seller's contact info in this thread is that the sellers wish to be anonymous, because it really is a sketchy business and we do not want to be responsible for blowing their cover. Also, we do not want to actively promote the sales of replicas and copies which is somewhat controversial with many members. So ... no talk about how to reach them is allowed in the thread. See Shelly's post #941 , which explains more about what has happenned in the past.

There are other forums where you may obtain this information and we encourage you to go there. But, the thread rules state that you may PM other members who have the address ... but you must keep it out of the threads. Remember, the member you PM does not have to respond, so do not harass them, if they don't. That is their right. Just move on.

We do attempt to remove every single post that asks for an address of a seller of replicas. And we actually do remove lots of posts, which of course you would not see because they are wisked away quickly and privately. But we miss some .... because the mods cannot be in this very fast moving thread every moment. So, we do ask our members to report them when they see them ... because that helps the moderators get rid of the violations and keep the thread free from these requests.

We ask every member to control their own actions, and not to violate a rule just because they see that someone else did it. It's what we expect from our members at tFS ... to be responsible for their own actions and to help us clean the threads by reporting posts.

Now ... since this has been brought to my attention .... I'm off to review the last few pages and see what seller addy requests we might have missed ... and I'll be deleting them or editing them. So ... if you get a PM saying to read the thread rules .... this is what it's about.

If you have questions ... PM me or any mod. Don't post your questions and complaints in the threads ... it's off topic. We'll be happy to talk with you about any concerns you have about anything happening on tFS.

Now back on topic ..... to you bags! :flower: :heart:

BetteT
Mod Squad Team Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
Carta & BetteT
Thank you both so much! All your information did really help me understand :smile:

Hi ladies!!!
have you got news from T&D about the WHITE and the other next colours?
I can't wait to know and plan my next NBF babies :blush:
TIA:flower:

The Vintage Chanel Jumbo Shopping Tote is exactly like the original and perfect. I have both the original and rep...I had J make this one. You should get it :flower:

I'm also interested in Jacky's Chain around.Has anyone purchased the Vintage Chanel Jumbo Shopping Tote from Jacky? Item description is Chanel Jumbo Tote 2973 Black. I'm wondering if they are good reps and I'd like to get some reviews.

I'm also looking for the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo. Did anyone make a rep of this bag?

Thanks

The Vintage Chanel Jumbo Shopping Tote is exactly like the original and perfect. I have both the original and rep...I had J make this one. You should get it :flower:

If it's not too much trouble, is there anyway you could post comparison pictures and review :flower:? Jacky's looks really flimsy, unlike the authentic.

If it's not too much trouble, is there anyway you could post comparison pictures and review :flower:? Jacky's looks really flimsy, unlike the authentic.

I would love that information too. Especially after he changed the leather on the Chanels. Fang has really good bags, the problem is that she keeps increasing the pricing. Jacky is much more reasonable.

Yes, I will post pictures shortly. The leather on the authentic is a bit thicker/smoother than the rep. But, not too much more of a difference to me.

Hello everyone! I havent been on here in a long time! I noticed Jacky raised the limit from 3 bags to 5! Anyone ordering from Jacky, I will go in on an order with you! On another note I ordered a black ggh city from T&D and I absolutely love it! Cant wait to buy more from them. I would like to order the new Chanel XL Jumbo from Jacky that is set to be done on 2/20, I know Ive read here that Jacky and Catty have the best Chanel, anyone think that Jacky's Chanels are better? Also the bag is Lambskin, anyone have any experience with Jacky's Chanel Lambskin? Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies!!!
have you got news from T&D about the WHITE and the other next colours?
I can't wait to know and plan my next NBF babies :blush:
TIA:flower:

Hellokitty, White is not happening :( apparently their tannery told them so. Seigle is arriving and they have a new SS'11 color surprise...? :rolleyes:

Getting back to T&D GRGH thimbles versus Auth, I wish i can have in front of me a Auth to compare them, i don't know about their high (tall) but about the color or black in them, just looking to pics is very complicated to confirm since dif. light flash...etc does tricks, for example this pics: 1º Auth GRGH and 2º and 3º my Black Work GRGH from T&D. Due to the bright light the Auth seems has no black in but we all know it does. :ermm:
Pics from PurseForum and me
PapeeteVertDeauComp.jpg

RGH.jpg

Has anyone purchased a Givenchy Nightingale or Antigona that they are really happy with? I'm looking for either style in medium in black but don't know if I should purchase from Jacky.

yeah, i had one from jacky but i sold it because it wasnt my style. other than that, the bag was perfect. the leather was GORGEOUS!

question about jacky and paypal...

what info do you put on your paypal payment? do you send it via 'gift'? please help. this is my first time paying via paypal.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->