iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heys girls, i received my holy grail magenta bag. Iy is very prerry and close to authentic. I havent seen in person a brand new auth05magenta so i cant give 100% comparation. Howevet i had auth amethyst and a crazy stocker for 05magenta, i say nbf is very close.to me it is perfect. I bought all nbf magenta batches and this is the most beautiful from leather to color. The leather is matte anf smooth but distress. Take 1day to break in.
This might be their last timr of magenta so grab it while u can
I will post some pics later.
Posted via Mobile Device

Can you post pictures when you get a chance? I ordered a magenta bag from T&D as well and I am anxious to receive it!

Yeah, but isn't that just plain theft? I can't say I am very impressed with dishonesty TBH, whilst I am glad I haven't lost the cost of a real Chanel - its still a lot of money to just 'let someone have' the least she could do is send me a bag of equivalent cost. Why should I be out of pocket to a counterfeiter?

Unfortunately these are the kind of risks you take when buying reps. It's very much hit and miss - the industry itself is illegal, operates underhandedly and therefore doesn't work to the same rules and laws in the way normal retailers have to.

It sucks I know, but unfortunately that's how it is. The only thing you can do is not buy from that seller again, and tell people about your bad experience - either that or try and get a refund through PayPal or your CC company if you're able to. From the stories I've read on forums, I've never known returns to a rep seller go well...ever.

^exactly. They are very happy to take your money but not to give it back. If I receive a bag I don't like I either try and sell it or give it away and chalk it up as a loss.

It's been a very long time since i ordered from the guys and was wondering has anyone ordered any black bags from the latest batch? I was wanting to see if the leather was as good as previous batches. Also, is the bouton d'or from the same batch as amethyst_sparkle's bag? Which looks amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, can anyone suggest a good seller of celine cabas tote bags? Thank you

if you are interested in lagon please contact NBF. you can also contact them at their usual email address.

here's a look at what the color looks like:

balenciaga

Anyone know who's making a good LV Metis rep? Preferably mono. TIA.

Does anyone know where I can get an undetectable LV Yayoi Kusama Keepall? In the same breath, I king of want one of the old Sprouse Graffiti Keepalls since fluorescent is so strong right now. I used to have Jack's old site (the shut down one). Any help would be appreciated since iOffer is proving to be useless these days.

Does anyone know of a seller who has Hermes HACs? I want a Birkin for myself but I'm 6'4" so I need something proportionally right haha

Thanks in advance

russler1 and sfvsuperman: fang makes excellent lv's. I have a few of her wallets that I've bought second hand. I don't have her info though
sfvsuperman: I am also looking for a graffiti speedy and monoflauge speedy (regrettably sold mine) but no one seems to have one :(

Last edited by a moderator:
russler1 and sfvsuperman: fang makes excellent lv's. I have a few of her wallets that I've bought second hand. I don't have her info though
sfvsuperman: I am also looking for a graffiti speedy and monoflauge speedy (regrettably sold mine) but no one seems to have one :(

i hear you sister. there are so many bags i have missed out on do to dithering on my part. ie, the prada bow clutch's from 2008, the richard prince borcht belt joke bags for LV, the murakami bags for LV, etc.

i dont really care for LV bags in general but the artist collaborations are quite amazing IMO.

Thanks for the info, but sadly I don't have her info either. :( But I'll keep looking. :D

Does anyone know a good seller for the Gucci Soho Disco bag? Catty and Fang don't have it :(

Are there any good Fendi 2jours rep out there? Having lost Jacky's info, I've trawled through ioffer and fang's site, but no joy! Any recommendation ladies?

(A Prada Saffiano tote suggestion would be equally appreciated too!)

:flower:

Are there any good Fendi 2jours rep out there? Having lost Jacky's info, I've trawled through ioffer and fang's site, but no joy! Any recommendation ladies?

(A Prada Saffiano tote suggestion would be equally appreciated too!)

:flower:

Not sure about the Fendi, except for Jacky, but I know a lot of people have been very happy with the saffiano totes they've got from Elaine. I've seen pictures on another rep forum and they look really good, I don't think she's that expensive either.

This tread really died over the years....I think tough economic conditions have made it more difficult for some to splash out on handbags....that certainly my reasons for laying low
Im posting a link below to the East-west Chanel Bag I purchased from Jacky about 3 years ago. I ended up donating the bag to a friend that had helped me through a tough patch and now I want to get the same bag or something similar in quality. Would anyone be able to check if Jacky still sells this bag (I am a dropped customer - like many it would seem) so that I can see if I can tag this bag onto someones order sometime? Otherwise, would someone be able to recommend a seller that won't break the bank (Catty, Joy, etc seem to be v. expensive!)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=545971&d=1282778068

Pack on ioffer

Has anyone done business with someone named Paco? I ordered a Blenciaga Squash and some other things, some of which he /she is having trouble getting for me. Just curious about the reputation and quality standards, the bags were not cheap. And I don't have info for the most frequently used sellers here.

as far as i now no one has used him. and yes i imagine the squash is an unusual shape and will be difficult to obtain.

our usual seller of this brand does not supply that silhouette. :flower:

Im posting a link below to the East-west Chanel Bag I purchased from Jacky about 3 years ago. I ended up donating the bag to a friend that had helped me through a tough patch and now I want to get the same bag or something similar in quality. Would anyone be able to check if Jacky still sells this bag

Jacky does have 2-3 black flaps with gold h/w, I don't know if he has the east west specifically (my Chanel knowledge isn't up to much).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->