iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GALET LIST:
Bagalicious
pixellated
ladyluxe
fanbao26
Coco109
Daft
chicadee
arisaa
shopholic

Chicadee: Your PS1 looks awesome!!
I'm so glad that Jacky's making the medium size! :smile: I can't wait to see the other colors he's putting out.

By the way, have you experienced any problems with the studs popping out like some of the previous PS1 users?

Adding my name to Galet.
--
T&D LIST
GALET:
Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopaholic, Cloudyblue

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu x 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), Coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], Babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

chicadee...your ps1 looks great! i can't wait to see what other colors jacky does...

theprettycat...i saw a black RGGH town at barneys on saturday and i fell for it too...
the rose gold hardware looks sooo good against the rich black...
imo the town is taller (more height) than the first and perfectly fits across the body (the strap is longer than the part time, the same length as the velo)...

coco thanks to be always so nice with us :smile:

thanks all of you for the love to my new purchases!

ohhhhmy i'm sorry you don't like Outremer, i found it absolutely gorgeous! i think you would regret if you send it back :wink:
...btw, in my opinion the colour is true to auth one...
if you want a dark blue you can go with Officier that is beautiful too!

s_10509.jpg

DDRRRROOOOOOOOL....

That colour! :heart:

(newdecadecoming)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats- To everyone && their new bags they are all lovely:flower::flower:

I wanted to thank everyone for the comments on my Galliera Gm mod shots && Alma mod shots :flower::flower: You ladies are so sweet I cant thank ya'll enough..

Im out of town && have little to no wifi in my area soo I've had a hard time trying to get on here to thank everyone:heart::heart: My We && City are waiting on me in Los Angeles cant wait to hold them lol && take some more pictures to show you girls..

Chicadee- The duties cost me && my friend 65 dollars but its okay because im just happy that we still received our items after they opened both boxes. I ordered 2 bags && she ordered 3 bags and a wallet && I think we went overboard hahahaha so next time maybe only 2 or 3 bags max..

ohmyyyyy: I am sorry that you don't like the color of Outremer. It is a very difficult color to capture and I think that T&D did a good job. See picture of my Outremer T&D Giant Day next to an authentic Outremer Mirror Back. I would say that they are identical. The weather is really bad here today. I will try to post a picture outdoors on Thursday or Friday in natural light so you can see the comparison better. I love Outremer but I can see that it is not for everyone. It is a very bright color.

The details on my Giant Outremer Day are spot and and the leather is some of the best T&D has done. This leather is identical to that on my Authentic Giant Pommier Day.

Picture Courtesy of Me.

Attachments

• Balenciaga 042 (480x640).jpg
    Balenciaga 042 (480x640).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 6
  • Balenciaga 042 (480x640) (2).jpg
    Balenciaga 042 (480x640) (2).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Balenciaga 043 (640x480).jpg
    Balenciaga 043 (640x480).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 15
KatInBoots a friend of mine bought that chanel and i saw it on my hands...
well, i don't know ifthat colour exists in that model, but the bag was perfect! you should grab it while you can! LOL

T&D LIST
GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopaholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad

:woot:

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopaholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll

Chicadee- Woohoo...It looks Great...So happy you're happy, I would have felt responsible if you didn't:blush: Can't wait for you and Blairwarner to go and compare it to the authentic at barneys...you will be amazed with how GOOD it looks :flower:
I had the connecting screws where the handle meets the bag reinforced at my cobber, As I had read that Fanbao (the PS1 pioneer) had popped a scew:lol: I won't be getting a medium, there to small for my needs...But i am so happy that you guys like/love it

I also tried on the town at barneys, had a VERY long strap, wore it X body and the bag was hanging on my hip/bum. :lol:
Leather was very pebbled and the rose colored hardware does look nice, a first with more depth, a good run around kind of bag.

ohhhhmy- What were you expecting from the outrmemer? had you not seen a picture of it? As Coco said it's pretty spot on to the authentic outremer. I think it's more blue than violet, hopefully when you see it in daylight you will like it more?

I'm going to copy and paste the olive, noix and galet list and send them to T&D right now...and let them see the numbers.

thank you Baga!

No prob :flower:
I hope they look at the numbers because Olive is way in the lead with 16 Galet has 11 and Noix has 11 (but 3 on the noix list only want it if it's made with GGH) i don't see why they wouldn't make galet and noix with GGH it's a 2009 color right.:unsure:
Now is olive made with GGH? all those on the olive list should make sure that there styles and combos exist...if you know what I mean.:D What year/season is olive from?

No prob :flower:
I hope they look at the numbers because Olive is way in the lead with 16 Galet has 11 and Noix has 11 (but 3 on the noix list only want it if it's made with GGH) i don't see why they wouldn't make galet and noix with GGH it's a 2009 color right.:unsure:
Now is olive made with GGH? all those on the olive list should make sure that there styles and combos exist...if you know what I mean.:D

bagalicious: There is no Olive with GGH this season. There is only Olive w/RH, GSH and the New Rose Gold Hardware. I think that there is a good chance that Olive will be made but not anytime soon. As I said T&D need a swatch to make any color. baga, do you have an authentic Galet Swatch.
If you did and sent it to T&D the color would most likely be made. I don't have any Noix but I will try to find one.

/\ I hope everyone on the olive list also checks what styles olive is made in...So far I have only seen a PT! I guess the classic/standards would be made first,city,twiggy part time and works? research time olive ladies....so if it gets made you're not carrying an olive branch :lol:
No I do not have a galet to send the boys, Hopefully whatever color they decide to make they will buy something in...I would LOVE a galet pom pom with GGH...but that dream is not going to happen!:o

IDEA-Maybe I could ask them to buy a pom pom off Ebay...is there any interest with you ladies in a pompom in any color? show of hands? if they see a demand of a new style...maybe they will get one:shock: you never know...I can only ask right?

Thanks Coco \/ good to know!

/\ I hope everyone on the olive list also checks what styles olive is made in...So far I have only seen a PT! I guess the classic/standards would be made first,city,twiggy part time and works? research time olive ladies.
No i do not have a galet to send the boys, Hopefully whatever color they decide to make they will buy something in...I would LOVE a galet pom pom with GGH...but that dream is not going ot happen!

baga: The Olive is made in all the standard styles as well as the Olive Velo.
I have seen Olive Cities and I know that the Day is made as I am getting one sometime in the next few weeks.

Are we requesting the new 'Light Olive' or the older Olive??

I emailed them about Olive last night and they said they would love to do it but they have to check w/ the Italians :P

'05 Olive from TPF
oliveFW05Shopper.jpg

'10 Light Olive from TPF
4407825294_9acc582672.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member