iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
this thread is a continuation of iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1) and iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. The closed threads can be viewed here, here, here and here.

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.

Due to the fast growing nature of this thread, posts that do not contribute information will be deleted. The ioffer thread is here for members to find information and feedback and that is getting lost in all the other chatter. Please use PMs and/or profile comments if you want to post something else.

In order to have pages load faster, please comply with the following :
  • Image size: no more than 800 pixels, please. Remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • No Re-posts. Please refrain from re-posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat. Off topic conversation will be deleted. If you wish to thank another poster or compliment them, please use the karma feature or profile comment instead. We are trying to control the voluminous, fast paced nature of this thread, which makes it very difficult for posters to find useful information.
  • Edit your post rather than posting again. After posting a reply in this thread, you have ten minutes to edit your post. You can add more information or attach a picture, etc. All new posts trigger subcription emails for the hundreds of people that subscribe to this thread. Please think carefully before posting. if you can edit your previous post, please do so. Make it worth their while to be emailed via their subscriptions.
  • Please do not post 2, 3 4 or 5 times in a row. A series of posts (unless you are answering another member's question) is considered "power posting" and the posts may be deleted.
Specific rules for this thread:

Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com) or ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

4. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

6. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

Last edited by a moderator:
great collection, baga :flower: i didn't know how to choose which bag to wear every morning; do you decide your bag of the day and then the outfit or first the outfit and then the fitting bag?
very nice blair warner! congrats.

i am up for galet:

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopaholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll,Silvia, Luisa

and Pom Pom

Pom pom-bagalicious, Luisa

I now really like Pom Pon. Will T&D need a real one on hand before making it? I am thinking also to get a Pom Pon too. Did T&D agree to make Pom Pon?

Is Galet more brown or grey? I love greys but hate browns....would I like Galet?

Thanks!

bonne -- Galet is more grey than brown. It is a very pretty neutral color and IMO can almost go with any outfit. It is grey with little brown tone in there. Just stunning!

Another thread already :P

Ladies I am thrilled to report that my Chanel lg. Kelly and chocolate brown Maxi have arrived. Jacky is just incredible -- he shipped the day after I ordered and I received the packages TWO days later. Mod pics to come later tonight, but I am so impressed. The Kelly is spot on. The Maxi needs some work on its shape, but I'm using clips. I know another member was disappointed with the flatness of her Jacky Chanel, but I don't seem to have that problem. :heart:

I'm at school now but will do a comparison picture with my mother's authentic maxi when I'm home in a month!

LovedByChanel, your Alma MM is INSANE! So impressive. And that Galleria is to die for!!! I've been a little skeptical about purchasing from e2pop before but now I am DEFINITELY convinced! Please post more of your entire collection if you ever get the time! You look like a diva! :flower:

P3261247.jpg

P3281255.jpg

credit: photos posted by lovedbychanel in Pictures Only Thread

Here is the updated list of T&D bag orderings:

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs

RH Brief: bagalicious

Town: theprettycat

Olive: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags

I apologize if I left anyone out. I understand bagalicious already sent a list to T&D. If the list keeps growing, maybe it is more persuasive for T&D to make them? :woot:

POMPON : bagalicious, shoptfs, Luisa, CandyCandy

Olive : Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy x 2 bags, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags

Noix : Crystal7, Candycandy ( 2 bags ), Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

galet :Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll

rh brief : bagalicious

town : theprettycat

The medium PS1 in black is already sold out on Jacky's site!! :shock:

Looks like if you like something on his site, you better not blink!! :blink:

word!

I wonder how many black medium PS1's jacky produced? I havent seen a medium size PS1 on any of the rep sites, or on ioffer......hope this scarcity/rareness helps my cover.

my pics I took of my Jacky Medium PS1 are on the last thread (#6) as well as on the "pics only" thread :heart:

I just took my T&D rh city through several airports and noticed the hardware was looking a little dusty. I found my fiancé's shoe shine kit and experimented with the brush included (a soft, hand sized bristle brush). I buffed the hardware in circular motions along with all the stitching and swept carefully over the leather.
The hardware looks so shiny and clean now! It looks more distinct and there are no particles on the black leather which makes it look better than new, in my opinion.

So excited about Galet!

i have added my name for the town and sorbet.

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

Sorbet: Lucy92

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs

RH Brief: bagalicious

Town: theprettycat,lucy92

Olive: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags

Shopholic-No T&D have only said they will make GALET if they have a certain amount of interest (which I think they now have) the other colors (Olive and Noix are WISH lists)
And the style list...Now that's just a hypothetical list :lol::innocent:..wanted to see if there were enough people interested in any new styles:woot: was hoping if there was we could present that list to them as well...just an idea.:idea:

Lucy92-could you please add me to the "sorbet" list I am absolutely :heart: in-love with that color, thanks :flower:

Has anyone seen any sellers on i-off offering the sorbet or pale-magenta ??? thanks:flower:

Did anyone get the LV artsy from either Catty or Jacky?I had a gucci horsebit hobo that I loved and I think the Artsy is a fantastic replacement. Alot of girls on the other forum find it uncomfortable so I'm torn between a Galet Day or LV Artsy.

has anyone got jacky's new website? He normally emails me them, but he seems to have missed me out this time :-(

I'm seriously tempted by catty's tan mulberry alexa but the last thing i ordered from him took FOREVER to come.

Did anyone get the LV artsy from either Catty or Jacky?I had a gucci horsebit hobo that I loved and I think the Artsy is a fantastic replacement. Alot of girls on the other forum find it uncomfortable so I'm torn between a Galet Day or LV Artsy.

i wanna get the MM artsy too!! i think the size will be perfect, just like a neverfull MM. i havent tried a real one though so i dont really know if its comfortable on the shoulders...are u getting one soon? which one do u think is better-jacky or catty's?

chicadee-I love that PS1 can you please tell me can it be carried over the arm? thanks :smile:

anyone looking at the artsy, make sure you check closely at the braiding on top of the handle. the real one seems to be very small/thin, while the rep is thicker and wider

Are we requesting the new 'Light Olive' or the older Olive??

I emailed them about Olive last night and they said they would love to do it but they have to check w/ the Italians :P

I normally don't like olive, but the older olive from '05 actually looks good. IMO I think it looks better than the one now. If they do decide to make the old olive I might reconsider...

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs, ViaSarah

I really hope that T&D somehow gets the pom pon templete in the near future!

Blair Warner The ps1 turned out great! I kind of regret waiting now.. I hope jacky makes another batch :innocent:.

This thread sure moves fast :wink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->