iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coco. Pardon my ignorance on this bag. But which side buckles are off?

Posted via Mobile Device

Luna: The placement of the buckles on the sides of the authentic folk bag I sent to T&D is around 1.5 inches away from the leather edge. According to the photos of some folks here the placement of the buckle on the rep folk is right at he edge of the leather. I don't have my bags back from T&D and will not have them until the end of the month.

Has anyone ordered the Celine Cabas tote from catty? It's a pretty simple bag, but wonder if the leather will be as soft.. Anyone with other recommendations pls let me know as well!

Is Jacky's website working for anyone?... u.u;!

Edit: NVM!!!

BTW, still looking for one or two more bags to complete my group order.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love my new black RH city from the boys. the leather is just as good if not better than my 2009 auth black RH city! it's very comparable to my 09 auth leather but definitely not as great as my 2010 rggh city. i sold both auths and now i'm back to NBF. for $1,300 less i think i'll happily settle with this one.

top 2 pics: latest NBF black RH city
bottom left: auth 2009 black RH city
bottom right: auth 2010 black RGGH city

IMG_4932.JPG IMG_4933.JPG

IMG_4877.JPG IMG_4795.JPG
pics by me

do you know girls if jacky is gonna run in the future PS1 cluthes?? i would like one in a super shocking colour such as fuscia, yellow or green ^^

are the thimbles on the part time taller than the city? my pt rggh thimbles look taller than the ones on the city bag. does that make any sense??

do you know girls if jacky is gonna run in the future PS1 cluthes?? i would like one in a super shocking colour such as fuscia, yellow or green ^^

I emailed him when they orginally came out a couple months ago and he said no, there wasn't enough interest. Maybe email him and see if he has changed his mind

Hi all, I'm new here :smile:
I happen to have a city in anthra, and it is a true dark grey with almost no blue undertone. The leather is gorgeous :heart:

Thank you so much!! You're a doll! :flower:

pinkp: Your black City is so gorgeous! I love mine to bits!! It still shocks me how close these bags are.

I went into Bal tonight and was pleased to see that the anthra Folk is identical in color to the one posted here! :woot: I looked at the Life wallet while there and love it! The new yellow, called mimosa, wasn't as pretty as I'd hoped. I think moutard is better. They had a bright pink color as well as some praline. The praline GGH EC was beautiful... The leather on the bags at this location was definitely better than what Bal LA had last time I was there. Definitely not as good as my best NBFs though. :P:heart:

Thank U Nalgene :smile: i will send him an email just to let him know that at least one or 2 girls would want it :smile:

Pink princess, your black city rh is GORGEOUS!! Imight grab one in the future :smile: is soo yummyy and the leather seems very soft!! CONGRATS dear!!

On Thursday I walked pastBrad Kroenig in Montreal and he kept on staring at my Catty lambskin Chanel WOC in black........ :ROFL:

Thanks BBS and Melanie! I conditioned it with Lovin My Bag's silk conditioner 3 times within this past week and after each time the leather gets super soft. It was shiny at first but after emailing T&D they said it was just wax and that it would come off with more use. I love stuffing it up with heavy stuff to get it more broken in...can't wait til it does!

Anyone know who makes a decent Maxi Twiggy Rep? I know the boys don't and probably won't make one, but that's not stopped me from trying to find one! :D

Pinkprincess you make me want buy one LOL!! i just bought recently too many T&D bags..so for now i will rest a little and save money for the black one :smile: :blush:
however your authentic black one was very cute and not shine at all. may i ask if its lambskin or chevre and if you sold it at very expensive price? :P :P:woot:

kisses dear!!!

here's a pic of a berkeley received from jacky about a month ago. It does have all the screws.

pic by me:

IMG_2800.jpg

melanie - i sold my auth for $950 and bought it for around the same price. the black RGGH city i sold for $1600. they were both lambskin! my fave leather was on my 2006 white RH city in chevre leather. Really amazing but it stressed me out cuz it was so stark white. Anyway after conditioning my NBF black city again last night the shine is gone and it is super slouchy, I LOVE IT!

eeboston - did you specifically ask J for one with screws? i really want to get that bag for my best friend, she's in love with it. Any flaws worth mentioning? Have you compared the damier azur color to auths? Thanks!

thank U princess!!! you are so nice :smile:
i will take in consideration the black city from our boys (L)

kisses dear!!!!

Does anyone know if this GST was made in 2010 version in this color?
TIA!

pic from J's

Attachments

• GSTgray.jpg
    GSTgray.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
anyone in the US wanna join in on a Jacky order?? i have 3 items so far...just need 2 more items for the free shipping. or is anyone doing a Jacky order that i can jump in on? i would like to place the order right away. thanks!

On Saturday my Nuage City GSH arrived!! She is sooooooooooooooooo pretty :wub:

Non Flash Pic/Natural Light
photo6-2.jpg

For my surprise the first thing I notice was the bales it was different from my GSH Part time it looked round shaped very close to authentic but when I checked the other end it was just the same square shape bales that they normally used on all their GSH. I dont understand :huh:
here is picture of both bales... do you see what I see :shock:

photo10-2.jpg

All pic by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back