iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catty's Prada Saffiano totes are good for the first few months, but I've seen a few where the leather has gotten bumpy/warped after use.

Thanks dear :flower:

The pictures of the bags are always so bad, the Prada looks poor, I might get another brand of find new seller, any suggedtion for good Prada or Mulberry?

from our boys
We are emailing a couple of girls to see if they would like either a Mini city and the Town.
We would pop down to Hong Kong and buy the real ones if we got a total of about 10 bags between the 2 silhouettes to assist in the purchase
We would do them in Black, Rose BonBon and Curry with the new type of leather we are now using.
We think it's time for a couple of new styles.
Since Tony and I aren't going away for the holiday we will make them during the break.:smile:
Let me know if you'd like to be apart of that plan.
Hugs
T&D

I have needed a town in my life for ages!

I almost bought an auth, but opted for Celine because I was out of my Bal phase for awhile.

Hello everyone :flower: can someone please tell me what the boys mean by using the "new" type of leather? how does it differ from the old one they have used? thanks :flower:

Can anyone let me know if Catty is honest? I had bought three bags from her but one was off so I have sent it back requesting a refund - but she's not playing ball. I'm really disappointed as I dont see why I should be out of pocket - no bag no money. Can anyone help? :(

Why don't the boys have any new listing on their ioffer anymore? I have tried going back to their main profile as lucy92 suggested and clicked on their various other links, but no luck. What's going on?

Why don't the boys have any new listing on their ioffer anymore? I have tried going back to their main profile as lucy92 suggested and clicked on their various other links, but no luck. What's going on?

ioffer charges a fee to them, so they aren't using it anymore...
if you email them, they'll send you their new web address...

you can also contact T+D through their ioffer page. please use the Contact Member function.

i told them i was interested in a Town AND a mini city in black. I hope they get enough people interested.

ok, I'll try to contact them this way lucy92 as I have only contacted them through ioffer in the past and don't have their email address.

Catty is honest but hates refunds and normally wont do them. Maybe ask her to exchange the bag instead. Did you speak to her before you sent the bag back letting her know that's what you were going to do?

I recently fell in love with Stella McCartney's fallabella fold over handbag... Does anyone know where I can get the best one?? I saw it being available on Catty's website but not sure about it based on the photo. :unsure: If anyone know any tips, I would appreciate it! :flower:

How did you pay? What bag was off? Did you inform her first before shipping back? Did you send pics of the discrepancies before sending it back? Did she agree with you returning it?

Can anyone let me know if Catty is honest? I had bought three bags from her but one was off so I have sent it back requesting a refund - but she's not playing ball. I'm really disappointed as I dont see why I should be out of pocket - no bag no money. Can anyone help? :(

Heys girls, i received my holy grail magenta bag. Iy is very prerry and close to authentic. I havent seen in person a brand new auth05magenta so i cant give 100% comparation. Howevet i had auth amethyst and a crazy stocker for 05magenta, i say nbf is very close.to me it is perfect. I bought all nbf magenta batches and this is the most beautiful from leather to color. The leather is matte anf smooth but distress. Take 1day to break in.
This might be their last timr of magenta so grab it while u can
I will post some pics later.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok ladies, I really need your help and assisance. I purchased three bags from Catty last year and one was bad so asked her if I could return it and get a refund. I was happy with the other two. Naturally popped off down to the post office and paid for International signed for and sent it off. This was in January. Only to find out today from Royal Mail that they only track items UNTIL they leave the UK - so can give me no actual proof that its been signed for - and lone behold Catty is denying recieving it!
What do I do? As its been 7-8 weeks now I know its arrived - it took 2-3 weeks to get it to the UK can't imagine it takes more than double the time to get back to her, and I am pretty disappointed to be a couple of hundred out of pocket.
Can anyone advise me on what to do? Ideally I want my refund! :(

How did you pay? What bag was off? Did you inform her first before shipping back? Did you send pics of the discrepancies before sending it back? Did she agree with you returning it?

I paid her through paypal, have sent her a request for the refund. Initially she did but seems to now be dodging my emails.

if it doesnt show up as signed for, i think you might have to take this one as a loss.

has anyone purchased a chloe marcie medium messenger?

Where did NBF disappear too?? I checked my ioffer account to order a new city and I can't find it!! Can anybody give me some info? Thanks in advance!
Posted via Mobile Device

NBF already operating from another site..they a have a website..email them to ask for more details.

They are no longer on ioffer.:flower:

does anyone have a premier clutch they could lend to t&d so they can copy the pattern and start making it.

if it doesnt show up as signed for, i think you might have to take this one as a loss.

has anyone purchased a chloe marcie medium messenger?

Yeah, but isn't that just plain theft? I can't say I am very impressed with dishonesty TBH, whilst I am glad I haven't lost the cost of a real Chanel - its still a lot of money to just 'let someone have' the least she could do is send me a bag of equivalent cost. Why should I be out of pocket to a counterfeiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->