iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessBird: Ohh Im so sorry for you, understand just how you feel.
Just came back from town almost buying a Bal Work GRGH Papyrus. (thats why I went there) But I hated the leather :(..It was to pebbly and DRY. No soft feeling at all!! Why shuld I pay $1995 if I get a better leather quality from the boys. Hmm never thought that the day would come where I rather buy a rep because of the quality LOL

:clap: Lexington, you don't have an idea of how much I respect you! Great consideration, girl! :wink: I think the brand has lowered in terms of quality. The leather simply sucks in respect from the one of nbf. It's soo obvious that it's not well treated, nor conditioned. That's illogic! :angry: Really, there's no reason to pay so much money.

Hi guys, its been sooo long since i posted here.. I'm just curious, have the boys ever talked about doing Mimosa? Its such a gorgeous, striking color.

Blue Lavande (or whatever its called) is soo pretty.... Very tempting.

Hi girls, I got a red city from a nice tFSer. I am very curious to know what kind of red city RH T&D had made before. It is blue/red tone. I have searched all over the TPF, still not sure what is the official name? Rouge Theatre or Sang??? Also, mine doesn't come with shoulder strap, so if you have the same bag, but you don't need the strap any more, please pm me. I know it sounds weird for asking,:blink: but I hope can find it someday. TIA!!!:flower:

to my knowledge, T&D have run the following reds:

"vintage rouge"
Bordeaux
Black Cherry
Rubisse
Sang

(and now)

Coquelicot
Tomato

Without pictures, the bag you bought could be from any of the previous batches. Did the seller not specify what color it was? Do they not know?

Has anyone ordered the Antheia Ixia from J? Been wanting the Gris Clair forever!!

So, if I want a good quality accurate rep of the LV SC bag in colbalt, where should I go now? I don't think Jacky still does it right?

Am I allowed to ask for Jacky's details here?

From the rules in post #1:

2. Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

So, I've gotten some pictures of a couple of bags I may want to get from another seller. Here are the pictures she provided me. Any obvious no-nos?

LV SC bag in cobalt
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

also, what are the things to look out for to differentiate a very good rep from an authentic bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
^those pictures were Jacky's. so i doubt u will get that same quality IF Jacky's not making it anymore

Does anyone know if the boys are going to make or be willing to make the perforated bags with the new giant mini hardware? I'd love to have one

I would rather have a used high end bag in good condition than some of the new ones. The quality is simply better.
There are some places that authenticate bags, and you can also send them ones to sell for you. Of course you'll lose money but you may find something there you like.
The older LVs done in a black epi Leather instead of intitials on the outside are TDF.
Recommended reading for anyone liking high end "designer goods" is "Deluxe: How luxury lost its Luster" by Dana Thomas.
It will give you a realistic approach to designer goods, some not as "special' as you think. It will also cause you to swoon when you see an actual antique Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for sale. Costs too much for me, but the craftsmanshhip is undeniable.
I could always live in it, but there's not enough room for my dog. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if Helen replicas is a good site?
i can not have access to the photos because it asks me a pass and a username..i dont understand why...

that's the site that uses jacky's pictures. but i emailed them and they said that you need to get something with them first before they will send you a name and password.

Hello girls,
Does anyone know where I can find a ps11?
There are a couple on Ioffer, but from suspicious sellers...
TIA!

Hi all, just got back from holiday. And I finally got the mini alexa from Helen + a chanel bag from taobao.
Here you go, all pictures are by me :smile:

Attachments

• IMG-20110903-00046.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00046.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20110903-00047.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00047.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20110903-00059.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00059.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20110903-00061.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00061.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20110903-00048.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00048.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20110903-00050.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00050.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20110903-00056.jpg
    IMG-20110903-00056.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 8
I am really desperate.... j hasn't replied to any of my request. I really wanted a few things befroe he changed his site and you need a password. Do you think he will honor my order if I just send him the money? Or is that just being foolish?

I really want one of his chloe. :(

Minibabe,

IMHO, I would never just send a seller money. You need to have him confirm your order!

Just keep emailing him; his email never seems to change. He'll respond eventually.

Cheers
Shelley

I would rather have a used high end bag in good condition than some of the new ones. The quality is simply better.
There are some places that authenticate bags, and you can also send them ones to sell for you. Of course you'll lose money but you may find something there you like.
The older LVs done in a black epi Leather instead of intitials on the outside are TDF.
Recommended reading for anyone liking high end "designer goods" is "Deluxe: How luxury lost its Luster" by Dana Thomas.
It will give you a realistic approach to designer goods, some not as "special' as you think. It will also cause you to swoon when you see an actual antique Louis Vuitton steamer trunk for sale. Costs too much for me, but the craftsmanshhip is undeniable.
I could always live in it, but there's not enough room for my dog. LOL

I read this too! It was a fantastic read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->