iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any girls here recently got AW Rocco w/strip from J? How is the leather and the workmanship for this bag? Also, does the hardware(the studs on the bottom) tarnished over time? TIA! :D

If you order one, ask for J to send a few extra studs, as I and several others have had problems with studs falling off. They are easy to screw back on with replacements.

The rep itself is a really close copy - the consensus is the handles are a bit longer than the auth, but not noticeable. I also found the clip hardware on the shoulder strap to be slightly thinner than the authentic, but this would be very hard to notice as well.

Some people have had problems with the handles tearing in the stitching area. While I haven't personally had this problem, I also tend to carry it by the shoulder strap. The leather is a great copy of the authentic, though.

I haven't had any problem with the studs tarnishing. Hope that helps!

Can anyone who has bought a Seigle bag from T&D tell me how the leather is? I'm curious whether it is thick or thin, distressed or not, dry or not...

:flower:

I found mine to be on the thinner side, very soft, moderately distressed, and matte. Of course, that's what I ask for when I order from T&D, so I'm not sure what the variation could turn out to be. :flower: Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• folkA3.jpg
    folkA3.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 8
  • folkA2.jpg
    folkA2.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 13
  • folkA4.jpg
    folkA4.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 9
Can anyone who has bought a Seigle bag from T&D tell me how the leather is? I'm curious whether it is thick or thin, distressed or not, dry or not...

:flower:

I have a Seigle RH City and a GRGH Part Time. They both have the same leather. Thick, distressed, supple and soft and both bags are the same color. No variance whatsoever.
Also, the leather is far from dry (but honestly any leather --be it authentic or NBF-- can be conditioned if dry).

Love seeing the new bags! I don't understand, if they only buy one jacket how they will be able to make patterns for other sizes?

...by going by the measurement chart on Balenciaga's website?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who ordered a Coquelicot bag from T&D get shipping dates yet? I'm dying for my PT. ^_^

Orchidian, I have a Seigle GSH City from the boys. I asked the boys for leather that has medium distressing, chewy and thick - and I got what I asked for. The colour of my bag is identical to ShoestringTravel's. At that time when I sent in my order for the bag, I also attached pics of the type of leather I want.
Posted via Mobile Device

hi anyone know did the boys make the Coquelicot in the flat clutch or the envelope? I can't believe they have sold out please say it ain't so :(

It looks like Coquelicot is completely sold out but at least the reply with good news sometime this week they will be releasing 07 Tomate which is very similar to Coquelicot. I'm posting a comparation pic.

This is the email I got from the boys.

Hi L,
Coquelicot is sold out but this week we are releasing 07 Tomate. Would you like me to send you the pics.
The Tomate is a beautiful soft red.
It’s so pretty and very elegant.
Coq is a deep red and Sang was Blood red.
Sorry about the BP.

tomate.jpg

Pic Credit: PurseForum

hi anyone know did the boys make the Coquelicot in the flat clutch or the envelope? I can't believe they have sold out please say it ain't so :(

If it's Tomate with an E, then it's a bright orange not red.
Pic Bag Passion (this is 2010 Tomate though, Bal did make Tomato in 2007)
BAL-00275-fnt.jpg

Thank you for correcting the name I didn't notice the E/O difference, I think the color is a red since is from 2007 collection with not orange tone.

The comparation picture above is Tomato 2007 vs Coquelicot 2011

I'm sure they spelled wrong. I just emailed them to confirm... I will keep you posted on what they say :smile:

If it's Tomate with an E, then it's a bright orange not red.
Pic Bag Passion (this is 2010 Tomate though, Bal did make Tomato in 2007)

Here is the answer from our favorite boys...

Oh thanks for the heads up.
These French names get me confused.:smile:
It's the red 07 Tomato then.:wink:

My Dad would sing a song "You sat Tamarto I say Tamato" LOLOL
He is the worst singer .:smile:

Me: I love those Boys :lol:

ShoestringTravel, Thank you very much for the so much detail about AW from J, I def think to give it a try, but it looks like Jacky's site is down again.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Love your mono LV cosmetic pouches, Alex!
[/FONT]

Here is the answer from our favorite boys...

Oh thanks for the heads up.
These French names get me confused.:smile:
It's the red 07 Tomato then.:wink:

My Dad would sing a song "You sat Tamarto I say Tamato" LOLOL
He is the worst singer .:smile:

Me: I love those Boys :lol:

As the boys would say: "Fabulous" :P

I may have to have a work in this color.

Anyone who ordered a Coquelicot bag from T&D get shipping dates yet? I'm dying for my PT. ^_^

the boys told the coq will be shipped out this week. I'm just wondering what about the bl.
it seems like they're waiting until the run out the leather before shipping a particular color...and this is really annoying to me. :doh:

Thank you for correcting the name I didn't notice the E/O difference, I think the color is a red since is from 2007 collection with not orange tone.

The comparation picture above is Tomato 2007 vs Coquelicot 2011

I'm sure they spelled wrong. I just emailed them to confirm... I will keep you posted on what they say :smile:

Ah, thanks for checking with them :smile:

Love seeing the new bags! I don't understand, if they only buy one jacket how they will be able to make patterns for other sizes?

In pattern making it's called grading the pattern, which is essentially adding or taking away extra seam allowance around all of the side seams to make each pattern larger or smaller depending on what your needs are. It will be very easy for the boys to be able to make all sizes from just one jacket.. Hope this helps :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathaniel06
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->