iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LV Kusama from Catty

Like lovelyE said, it seems like this forum is sort of dying, which is super sad. So, I'll do my part to revive things.

A friend had a very much authentic LV Kusama Neverfull in yellow, but at my urging, she picked up the white version from Catty. Not only did this fulfill her desire for the white one (which she couldn't bring herself to buy after spending all that money on the yellow), but it allowed us to compare a real to a rep, dead on.

Let me tell you: Catty nailed it. Seriously, I'm not even mad. After I saw the side by side, I placed my own order with Catty, which should get here tomorrow (a Damier Speedy 30). In the meantime, I thought I'd share the pictures with you all-- these are all from my phone, so credit to my epic photography.

Ukgl3Yo.jpg

Hopefully this helps anyone looking to find something good! Shipping was crazy fast, too- the bag got to Florida in under a week.

^^^
the white does look really good.

lovelyE - your perfect edge is really nice! a girlfriend has the auth and it is a very nice style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->