iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady B,
Welcome. I love your Gucci. As far as the leather smell, try some dryer sheets or some Febreze. That and hanging it in the sunshine.

Just so you know, we are not at all trying to form some elitist, snobby group who doles out information to the biggest a$$ kisser. When these threads began, there was more transparency, but that was then. Hell, I don't even have Jacky's new address, and I'm the thread supervisor. It's nothing personal.

We found over time that there were many trolls who were quite easily gleaning the sellers' addresses, sharing them all over the place, other "auth" forums, etc., and our sellers faced shutdowns, prosecution and more.

As an example of this, go to www.fabaaa.com, you'll see what comes up. It's a result of too many people spreading information.

I know it's hard, but hang in there. People could be hesitant because they're scared, unsure, moody, angry, etc. But it really isn't anything personal.

I encourage everyone to feel free in posting and asking questions and offering reviews and opinions. But there are definite forum rules and I and the the posters sometimes get pissy because new posters or those who haven't posted in awhile clearly haven't read the rules of posting. We all have to play by the same rules.

And voila, one day you'll find a PM with a url you've been pining away for, and it'll be like Christmas.

Thanks for your post.:flower::heart:

Shelley
aka Mommy Bagster

i dont even have jacky's newish address either and ive ordered from him in the past. :lol:

Russler1, T+D dont have factory second bags usually. maybe once a year they will release some. it always pays to email them directly and see what they have. they dont always list the items they have online.

Welllll...some bad news to report.

Yesterday the clasp on my Fang chanel jumbo BROKE. And to make it worse I was at the airport. So annoying!

I emailed Fang and she's sending me another clasp and supposedly its an easy DIY fix, but she can't send it out until the 20th.

Blah...so annoyed!!

Zen- Joy's got a mirror site up, she posted it on her fb

SMKelly- thanks!! I can't wait till I have time to do this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree!!! I don't have Jacky's new address and I've ordered from him as well! As far as his Rocco, I bought one from him and I was pleased, but after a few uses.....the leather tore on the side. I haven't heard back from him. I just bought an authentic, so I'm over it. It was disappointing though cause I used it like 3 times.
Posted via Mobile Device

Was that link to Joy's site? I don't know....never bought from her. How scary!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Agree!!! I don't have Jacky's new address and I've ordered from him as well! As far as his Rocco, I bought one from him and I was pleased, but after a few uses.....the leather tore on the side. I haven't heard back from him. I just bought an authentic, so I'm over it. It was disappointing though cause I used it like 3 times.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, bummer about Jacky's Rocco ripping--the leather seems so heavy duty, I'm surprised it would rip. But of course there's always seams and stitching to come apart.

I've had good luck with my Jacky Rocco so far. It came with a couple of loose studs on the bottom; one fell off, and Jacky sent a package of replacement studs that just screwed on. A quick fix.

I saw the authentic Roccos recently, and I was impressed by how close Jacky's leather (even his smoother Rocco leather, which I got a batch of) and his zips and studs were to the authentic--my five minute inspection couldn't tell any differences. The hardware on the clip and handle on the rep was slightly lighter-weight than the authentic. I think Bagalicious did a thorough review a couple of threads back on the rep vs. authentic Roccos.

Well, anyway, good luck to those who are looking to buy one--I've been enjoying carrying mine quite a bit--it's a surprisingly attractive back carried.

Hi, I hope I can get a help from someone here. I bought a stunning GGH brief by NBF preloved, but when it got to me the gold color on the thimbels and zippers have faded. I knew bagalicious found a way to 'enhance' GGH with her formula. And I just got to the point where she referred back to thread #6. I followed her lead but found no secret formula. :( Any help to figure out how exactly to obtain the formula and how to apply it will be very much appreciated... Or maybe if baga is reading this, you may share that secret formula again?? Thanks!

Hi ladies!!!
my camera is working again so I can share with you my last purcheses, I'm sorry for the bad quality but it is all I can do. The black leather is perfect, thick and chewy; the blue Roi leather is more thin but very soft and the Sahara one is really thick, chewy and veiny as I like :heart:
Pics take with fash.
Hope they help.:blush:
Pics by me.

Attachments

• BLACK GSH PART TIME.jpg
    BLACK GSH PART TIME.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 41
  • BLUE ROI GSH PART TIME.jpg
    BLUE ROI GSH PART TIME.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 38
  • SAHARA GSH CITY.jpg
    SAHARA GSH CITY.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it!

SMKelly, thanks for that post too. I'm a newbie here, but not to buying reps. I buy from NBF and Catty often, once I bought from Fang and I'm DYING to see these bags from Jacky, but I don't have the site address. Believe me, I've googled til I was blue but I couldn't find it. Some day ***Edited*** , but until then I'll just enjoy what I have and be happy to wait it out.

Finally ordered the Oversize Mulberry Alexa from Jacky in Oak. It's being shipped today, I'm ecstatic to see it. Anyone know how long shipping takes to Australia usually?

No, it didn't come apart at the seams or stitching. It was like a bubble burst! Haha! Two of the bubbles in the leather just split open. If I wanted to save it, I could have glued it, but I'm picky. I knew I would not carry it. It was about a 1 1/2 inch split....big enough to be noticeable. When I got the bag from him, there was a smaller area where a bubble had cracked exposing the suede underneath and he was more than happy to exchange it for me. I just didn't want to deal with the hassle. I shoe polished the heck out of it and it filled it in. I will be honest here....the new authentic Rocco's are having major quality control issues with corners peeling exposing white tubing, leather being crappy, etc. The leather is thin now compared to the first releases when the bag was Coco and had no strap. I would NEVER buy a new auth Rocco now! The one I snagged on eBay is the Coco from first season....thick, bubbly, shiny black leather. Jacky's doesn't compare in the leather of the old originals, but the hardware is dead on. His reps are an exact of the new releases. Hope this helps, but just make sure you look over the leather to avoid what happened to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

For who lives in the U.S., has any of your NBF bag been stuck in U.S. customs? My second bag's tracking said inbound into customs yesterday, do I need to worry about? How long will it be released? TIA

Whoa! I didn't know that happened to Joy. I remembered a while back there was an article on these sellers, and she was interviewed in it. I hope it didn't ruin her business.

Welllll...some bad news to report.

Yesterday the clasp on my Fang chanel jumbo BROKE. And to make it worse I was at the airport. So annoying!I emailed Fang and she's sending me another clasp and supposedly its an easy DIY fix, but she can't send it out until the 20th.

Blah...so annoyed!!

Zen- Joy's got a mirror site up, she posted it on her fb

SMKelly- thanks!! I can't wait till I have time to do this!

Do you mean the CC turnlock? Overall are you happy with bag from Fang?

Lovin' the pictures of your goodies, hellokitty.

I just ordered the Sahara day in rh, so have been going through pictures to pass the time, lol.

I also ordered a BDR part-time and a moutard cp from the boys last week. Man, I can't wait :woot:

The Sahara is my first bag in RH in yeeeaaars, and my first day so I hope I like it!

I know the boys put me on the Seigle list and I wanted to wait and see their Rose gold hardware options, and how accurate they will be.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it!

SMKelly, thanks for that post too. I'm a newbie here, but not to buying reps. I buy from NBF and Catty often, once I bought from Fang and I'm DYING to see these bags from Jacky, but I don't have the site address. Believe me, I've googled til I was blue but I couldn't find it. Some day I'm hoping someone will feel comfy enough to send me the information to find Jacky, but until then I'll just enjoy what I have and be happy to wait it out.

Hi Russler, welcome. Jacky is probably the most elusive seller, and he changes his address often! Good to have you here. :flower:

Hi!
I would like to know why every time I ask for a seller address site my post gets delete?
what wrong with that? I had read all 64 pages of this forum and I read some old post asking the same question and all of them still up... why my has to be delete it? i looks like someone is been reporting my post every time i ask the question? since I new here i don't really understand why this is happening can someone explain to me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->