iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^The Reissue is labeled "Reissue", and the size you quoted is not correct. The Reissue is large.

Last edited by a moderator:
imho, I don't fancy Jacky's Reissue. I did a comparison on some images of Reissue on the internet and his leather and hardware seems wrong. I'll put my money on Catty's. If you write to her with a sample picture, she can source out one for you.

Just got my Celine Cabas from Catty. Really nice bag!!:heart:

Attachments

• Bilde 147.jpg
    Bilde 147.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Bilde 148.jpg
    Bilde 148.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 18
hi ladies been a long time since I came in here, congrats on all your nice bags! :smile:

I just wanted to share a link with you ladies, especially those who enjoy DIY or have parts of your bags you want to fix!

I'm excited to have found this taobao site which sells (apart from rep bags), lampo zippers, prada zippers/straps, O rings, even prada/ LV locks, and more!

It's the perfect haven for us ladies - no need to spend all that money shipping your used bags to get fixed. an d it's cheap!

T2R1VhXgRaXXXXXXXX_!!28472166.jpg

T1wBhKXi0HXXXwvxrX_115400.jpg_310x310.jpg

pics from taobao

Hope you find a taobao agent near you! :smile: flip through the 14 pages and you'll see what I mean :smile:

http://herohandbag.taobao.com/?sear...w/MXkvP6hvw==&checkedRange=true&queryType=cat

The reissue comes in a few sizes, the 227 (current largest) measures 12 x 7.5 x 3.75. Reissues especially the distressed are difficult to rep well imo, because of the leather.

linefri, nice Celine. How's the leather?

thesiren - that wasn't moutarde (albeit a very clever marketing ploy on the seller's behalf). it was jaune/marigold, which is several years old now. I have a day and a first from that run and the leather is incredible. ultra soft, silky chevre and light as a feather. but on a more positive note, the boys really are doing moutarde--they're running cities and firsts now :woot:

i guess it was jaune. do you remember when they ran this? really the yellows aren't my thing (well except for the ever-so-brilliant bouton d'or :woot:), but i'd never seen one with GGH in the work style. i remember when they did marigold years ago, but they didn't do GGH. i think you're right that it's jaune because it's was far more warm than the marigold first i had for awhile.

linefri, nice Celine. How's the leather?[/quote]

The leather is really thin and a bit shiny, but the bag looks and feels great!:D

linefri, is the leather on your celine the same on the top as it is on the bottom?
catty sent me pics of the brown/black tote, and the leather at the top looks a bit grainy...

linefri, is the leather on your celine the same on the top as it is on the bottom?
catty sent me pics of the brown/black tote, and the leather at the top looks a bit grainy...

The leather on the bottom is a bit thicker than the topleather.

the siren: i believe they ran juane/marigold the same time they ran magenta 1st time (summer 2006). and im very sure they did make yellow/ggh combo.

Hi catinthehat, I love lv's sc bags and this one looks good to me in terms of details plus the seller seems trusty...funny cause I tried to add it in my watchlist and it was already there:lol: It's chaos in there:P

omg rodarte, didn't know...that's a lot cheaper I'm dying to know his ad but none helps me... can you please?

I just received my GGH black city and the hardware is AMAZING. :heart: i love GH and have been slightly disappointed with the nbf hardware but, this upgrades GGH is top notch.

I asked the boys about the hardware and they said: We're now sourcing all the hardware from new factory that is doing beautiful work including the silver hardware.

Can anyone confirm when they receive a GSH bag with the shiny hardware? I'm definitely going to wait for an upgrade before I order another GSH. the difference is huge to me.

Also, for those who don't have an NBF giant first, coin purse or wallet, their mini giant hardware (both gold and silver) is MUCH more sparkly, shiny and light in color than their giant thimbles. While they have improved their GGH (sparkly, shiny, light in color), they have not updated their GSH... so if you want a bag with silver hardware that's actually sparkly, a giant first is a great way to go!

Sigh

Hey all,

It seems, as I look at my pile of NBFs...the latest black work, the outremer WE, the cornflower day and the Sang city, that I've lost the love.

Has this happened to any of you?

:unsure:

Mommy Bagster

Please note that the thread rules have been updated.

Please do not ask for seller contact information in this thread. These requests, and any responses to them will be removed at moderator discretion.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. :flower:

To everyone asking for sellers' addresses, please note this post from six days ago.

Thank you.

Mommy Bagster

i'm sort of the same way, smkelly. i bought a lot and then, stopped after my last outremer and sangpoupre. i whittled my nbfs to 5, from 12. this week, i got a shipment of a black city with ggh recently, a gift for my mom and it's so gorgeous, i might be sucked in again.:rolleyes: this is the first bag (rep or auth) i've purchased in 5 months.

for a while, i could honestly say that 'the thrill is gone.' and i didn't even bother to rotate bags. i also started looking at jacky's site more carefully, hoping to snag a bag that'll make my heart pitter-patter. givenchy or celine, anyone?

i wonder though, if in my case, it's not so much a lack of love of the nbfs but, an ennui over bags in general. this is probably not the right forum to say this but, how many bags does a girl really need? :ninja: i only use one at a time.

i go through phases when i want to be more minimalist and almost ascetic, and feel almost guilty at the clothing/shoes/bags that i've amassed.

of course, living in nyc, it's also easy to feel like i need more.more.more and better.better.better. walking down the street, i see bags, coats, jeans, jewelery, etc. on women that make me instantly jealous.

i guess what i'm trying to say is... i hear ya, sister. :flower:

Hey all,

It seems, as I look at my pile of NBFs...the latest black work, the outremer WE, the cornflower day and the Sang city, that I've lost the love.

Has this happened to any of you?

:unsure:

Mommy Bagster

It happened to me too smkelly! Got several bags that get no love from me anymore. I think I went Bal crazy for a lil while. LOL!!

Lately my default bag is the LV Stephen. Why oh why can't someone make my HG bag???? I'd possibly do just about anything for an Embossed Stephen in Ivory!!! :P

Was anyone going to place an order any time soon with Jacky? If so I would love to go in on it, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->