iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, no problem on the pictures. It was evening when i got my package and have taken some photos this morning. I had asked the boys earlier this morning if their papyrus was more grey or brown before i ordered and sent along a picture from the other forum. they confirmed that theirs was a match to that picture and so i ordered. I can safely say that theirs is a match to that picture and that their papyrus is more grey than brown. pictures coming up next.

Here are pictures by me. it's using an iphone and really cannot compare to pictures like amethyst_sparkle. I have also taken pictures comparing the papyrus to my galet rh. As you can see, papyrus has a hint of brown undertone compared to galet, which has more of a green undertone. I'll try to take some outside of the house later today if i have time.

Attachments

• Papyrus.jpg
    Papyrus.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Com 2.jpg
    Com 2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 39
SWEET and sour chicken! That is GORGEOUS!!!!!:woot:
thanks for the pics, kaygirl!

*runs off to order something in papyrus*

Here is one more picture...just taken outdoors. pic by me.
Also, i am in love with the anthra life wallet. You know how it is when you get something of really good quality, and it gives you that lil high and you want to hold it all the time, that's how it is with this wallet. i was a bit worried about the leather being easily scratched at first but scruff marks come right off easily when i rub it with my fingers and it has a solid feel to it. i'm hoping that the boys will do more colours of the wallet..perhaps in BL as I'm probably too much of a neutral bag girl to get the BL as a bag. BTW, congrats to the girls who got their BL. I'm TRYING very hard not to tell the boys that i want one too...but I know i will never use it.

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 66
kaygirl,wow..its lovely! i think its spot on the color! Love their new RGGH hardware now.

WOOOOW. I love it... Thanks so much for the pics! And like Amethyst..........................I'm off to email the boys! Now HOW am I gonna sneak this one past the bf. :S

the bales are dipped in these new batches???

still waiting for the coq bag....

oh my god that papyrus is beautifuulll....really want one now..! <3

the bales are dipped in these new batches???

still waiting for the coq bag....

Hmm, I not too sure as I'm not too bothered about this detail. I hv left for my hols and will only be back in 3 days as the bag is at home. However, the bag is very pretty and looks like the auth (in terms of colour) with those in the other forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

im writing this in happiness. the new bale has dipping!!!!! colicoque is GORGEOUS!!!!! pics coming

i meant coquelicot, lol...i really dont know how to spell it :smile:))
pics = me
nbf bale vs auth white bale
P1010467.jpg
P1010466.jpg

baby_yorkie, wow, your coquelicot bag is stunning! i can't wait to receive mine!
i have passed on all T+D's reddish shades before because they werent true reds. this is exactly what i've been waiting for!
are you likely to purchase the tomate 2007 from T+D?

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats yorkiee :smile:
in the pics the bag is like orange, is just like that in real life?
i mean it was supposed to be more strawberry/cool colour...duno how to explain it...
just like this:

pics by tpf

is your bag at least a little near of this colour?? pleasee tell me yes haha XD XD otherwise this could be a huge deception :(

the color in my pics are a little "orangy" and shine. while IRL, it is watermelon Red, that's what first came in my mind when i saw the color!

MALEnia: we write at the same time. it is NOT ORANGE, guarantee!

WOW! Love the papyrus and the coquelicot! The bags looks gorgeous ladies! I NEED one! Forget Chloe marcie I'm getting a bbag! I'm a short gal (5'1") do you think the city would look too big on me? Or should I get a first?

it depends on what you carry around. im 5'1 too, small frame but i love big and small bag. i have all sizes from first to weekender :smile:

oh baby is that possible that u can post a pic with a WORK bag?
i need to know the size.. mm i think its quite big for me (i only weight 49 for 1,78 tall)

thank U and sorry for the disturb :P

Oh wow, that Blue Lavande looks divine! I ordered a BL part-time about 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. T&D gave me a tracking number last week and every time I try to check the status it says there is no record of the item.

:(

Orchidian-same thing happened with my tracking number it finally showed up sometimes takes awhile she is en-route to me now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends on what you carry around. im 5'1 too, small frame but i love big and small bag. i have all sizes from first to weekender :smile:

Hmmm...I like the size of the speedy 25 or anything about 11 inches in length. I don't like the bags to stick out too much, kwim? Do you have a pic of all the bags together for size comparison? It would be great if you do.

I emailed the boys a while back asking if they can make a Town, they said no. there's not enough interest in that size. :( So it's either a First or a City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->