iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in for plomb and galet!! :woot:

baga - just love love your enhanced GGH...so inspiring :flower:

crystal - hope we get to see your new bags soon! maybe sometime in the next day?? :lucky:

chicadee-I wish:magic: but so such luck just checked my tracking and they aren't even at customs yet :( maybe the :bunny: will bring it :D

T&D Olive ladies

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon
#9 Goddesh
#10 Daft
#11 KitterKat
#12 SMKelly
#13 Arisaa
#15 Nicky x 2 bags

I added myself to the list.
Is this enough to send to T&D?? I am dying for Olive.

here's the Olive list :smile:

LovedByChanel-thank-you for the mod pics you look fantastic carrying Galliera Gm:flower: I hope you receive you violet and sapphire bags soon :D

I would love the Plomb :heart: color but only if it didn't have the blue or green undertones to it like the anthra did just a nice neutral dark gray :D

Last edited by a moderator:
chicadee-I wish:magic: but so such luck just checked my tracking and they aren't even at customs yet :( maybe the :bunny: will bring it :D

i sure hope :bunny: will deliver it!! bags from mainland china do take longer than HK :( i got my ps1 in 3 days from jacky! but your wait will be WELL worth it!!!

this bag is only $55 from j! Chanel 2010 JUMBO XL MAXI BAG 2950 Black Caviar w/Silver. is there something wrong with it??

baga - great mod shots as usual! you wear GSH very well :smile: GSH makes the day look very different, in a good way of course!!!

lovedbychanel - agree with baga - you look great with the modshots :smile:

candycandy - GREAT haul!!!! outremer looks soooo lovely :flower:

so i got my ps1 medium from jacky today :woot: i say go for it whoever was thinking about it. i don't have an auth to compare but saw/carried it twice at barneys and the leather is very very close. the only difference i noticed is that the auth is a tad lighter. jacky's rep feels a bit heavier (but still isn't a heavy bag). and i think auth only comes with 1 strap but jacky's comes with 2.

blair warner - hope you got or will be getting yours soon and can give us another review :flower:

talk about synchronicity - my medium black PS1 arrived today - it looks great - only peeked at it for a moment, will examine fully tonight

Jacky is so smart - he packed it with the dust bag inside out, so the label doesnt show :D

goddessh, thank you for your lovely explanation on t&d lists :flower:.

I think I saw the same reveal! Was it a GSH City? I was DROOLING and just kicking myself for not even considering argent when T&D did it! :doh: And you're welcome!!!! I hope your Chanel from Catty is superb! I'm guessing it hasn't arrived yet?

It think we saw the same one. The pictures were TDF! I think it'll arrive Saturday or early next week, unfortunately. It left mainland like forever ago too.

@sanitzedfashion

I think so far only MissDaisyChain and I were interested in the A Wang Brady Clutch. Is there anyone else who has reconsidered and wants to ask Jacky to make it?

I would get the brady cluth especially for under $70, but would prefer the duffle version. You know, I just told Jacky the history of the Chevron and how it was making a comeback and selling out faster than most people could get their hands on, which is true and so he agreed to stop by CHANEL and pick one up.

chicadee and blairwarner, pics please? I'm really considering getting the medium in whichever yellow J chooses.

AWang Brady Reminders in case more are interested.
Credit: Purseblog and PurseCraze:

Attachments

• Alexander-Wang-Rocco-590x394.jpg
    Alexander-Wang-Rocco-590x394.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • wang_clutch1.jpg
    wang_clutch1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
^ agree with you babybluestar, sandstone would be plan b for me as noix is the ultimate. :cry:

:cry: I know! Noix is by FAR my favorite. It's the perfect shade and looks brill with GGH.

I would love the Plomb :heart: color but only if it didn't have the blue or green undertones to it like the anthra did just a nice neutral dark gray :D

Plomb is VERY dark. I think darker than anthra...I would also like it without the strong undertones. I hope it would be an almost black grey.

Here is a pic from realdealcollection

Attachments

• bollies1.jpg
    bollies1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 5
/\ babybluestar-I'm with you on the Plomb that is exactly the color I would like saw a few pics on TPF as well it's simply gorgeous :wub:

Bagalicious-thanks for the pics that day looks awesome :flower:

Candycandy-congrats on your purchase:flower:

I will go for either a Brady Clutch or duffle, perhaps more people are intersted in the duffle because it doesn't have the football shape. That was the thing throwing people off although I thought it was cute. Should we start a new list?

MEEEEEE!!!! :heart:
GALET LIST:
Bagalicious
pixellated
ladyluxe
fanbao26
Coco109
Daft
chicadee
arisaa

I'm right there with you babybluestar!!!

SANDSTONE List
babybluestar
Orchidian (first and city)

candycandy Your outreamer looks awesome! The improved handles great.

LovedByChanel You wear the galliera so well :blush:.

Catty has a black caviar reissue up ...I thought the reissue isn't made in caviar??? ...or is it?

Just realized Catty's chanels have gone up quite a bit in price to $168 compared to Jacky's 95-105. I wonder if it's because of the auth leather that she uses for her Chanels now.

thank you gals!

i could add my name to Galet list if you need numbers, even if i already have 2 gray bags...too similar, sorry :smile:
btw, i'd be happy if they would make galet for all of you here that wants some type of gray... :smile:

for me, i'd love to have an OLIVE or NOIX bag the most!
who is in touch with them for the new colours? i still don't know if they said they will make one of the other colours we asked for....

candycandy: I am with you as I would prefer something in Olive or Noix.
I don't know that they will make any of these colors but if they know there is enough interest they might try. There is no news on new colors as of yet and I don't believe that T&D would be announcing any new colors until they are done with all the sang, outremer and black bags from this run. Please note that they would need to have some sample of Olive Bal leather in order to be able to produce the color.

I am going to write to them to see what they say about Noix.

Chicadee and blairwarner- Glad you got your PS1's..I'm sure you will love them.:D
SMkelly- cool name for your black bag "Joan Jett" awesome..would love to see a pic.B)
Devon- Defintley send that Olive list off to T&D if they see how many girls are on it they may decide to do it :unsure:
Candy- congrats on all your new goodies:flower:
I would also love plomb :blush: but assumed it was to close to anthra and black for them to be bothered to do a run.:unsure:
I can see why sandstone would be a wish list, it really is a great neutral.
Crystal- Any news on your pommier and your PT outremer?
Coco-who knows, maybe when they see how many girls would like noix, they might decide to do it, no harm in begging...I mean asking...Haha!:lol::D

OK...so if somebody twisted my arm.... I could live with this combo:innocent:
Galet GGH WK pic courtesy of TPF...do I see a painting session in my future:idea:

Attachments

• galetgghwk.jpg
    galetgghwk.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->