iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get a navy Chanel Jumbo caviar with silver hardware I asked fang for a price she said 570. I would need a very good rep of this bag because where I live their are a lot of authentic ones carried. What seller has the best rep and price for this bag please? thanks:flower:

Also, I am thinking of getting the navy Jumbo patent with silver does anyone have this bag or any thoughts on it ? Should I go for the patent or caviar? TIA:flower::flower:

TrendyGirl86-very nice bag:flower: it is strange about the bales

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about Jacky's bags.

I had a few experiences where I'm finding the leather to be questionable? Some have smelled and looked rather PU vinyl-like. Or it just a low or a lower level grade leather?

Any similar experiences?? Thanks!!:smile:

I know J was stated that he changed the leather on the Chanel bags...he started using Bottega leather, and messed up the structure of the flaps. He may have started using some other alternatives again :(

Are there any particular bags that you have noticed this change? He has changed leathers before in the past, and may have done it again. I did notice this with the Chanel flaps.

Question about Jacky's bags.

I had a few experiences where I'm finding the leather to be questionable? Some have smelled and looked rather PU vinyl-like. Or it just a low or a lower level grade leather?

Any similar experiences?? Thanks!!:smile:

and now... i want also Nuageee hehehe...going to pick up next month ardoise but i dont think that are gonna be nuages left if i wait for so long... :P

i love my new black RH city from the boys. the leather is just as good if not better than my 2009 auth black RH city! it's very comparable to my 09 auth leather but definitely not as great as my 2010 rggh city. i sold both auths and now i'm back to NBF. for $1,300 less i think i'll happily settle with this one.

top 2 pics: latest NBF black RH city
bottom left: auth 2009 black RH city
bottom right: auth 2010 black RGGH city

View attachment 594215 View attachment 594217

View attachment 594211 View attachment 594213
pics by me

Hi Pink Princess! I just bought the Black City RH from the boys and I'm waiting for it to arrive. Its reassuring that you are so happy with it! I am a bit worried, because black can vary so much. Thanks so much for posting the pics, shes a beauty!
What would you say the leather is like?

X Bird

In regards to the Folk bag's side buckles being off slightly as mentioned before...
Please see my attached pic from NBF

You can see the authentic placed on top of their version... I dunno, but it looks pretty spot on to me. :huh:

Attachments

• Folk-Tab.jpg
    Folk-Tab.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
In regards to the Folk bag's side buckles being off slightly as mentioned before...
Please see my attached pic from NBF

You can see the authentic placed on top of their version... I dunno, but it looks pretty spot on to me. :huh:

Thanks, Luna! As usual, I was looking at an entirely different part of the bag and scratching my head over it :huh: Actually, I don't see how this part is off, either, so I'm glad to see that the bags are so close, at least to my eyes.

PrincessBird - glad my pics helped! i absolutely love my city. here's a lil background... i have had about 5 different black bags from NBF since 2008. Their chevre leather was the best but the details of the bag were off. This is my absolute favorite batch and leather. The black is jet black and the leather is perfectly distressed, soft and thick but not too thick. It's the most spot on to my authentic 2009 city.

Ladies - i have a dilemma. I want to order the azur berkeley from J but as mentioned earlier, his picture shows only 4 screws instead of 8 on the plaque. I emailed him and asked if his real bag had 8 screws and he said cancel order supplier will not change it. However another member bought the bag a month ago from J and it was correct. What would you do..take a chance and buy it?

PinkPrincess113, mega congrats on scoring a winner with T&D's Black RH City! It's truly gorgeous and worth every cent. Hmmm, your dilemma with J is a little tricky. J tends to be quite curt. Maybe you can try saving the other member's pic of the bag (purchased from J a month ago) and highlight the number of screws you want from *your bag*? But you'll really be taking a risk though ... so the question is, how badly do you want the bag?

-------------------------------------------------------------

On another note ... I've been receiving PMs from new members regarding Jacky's URL. Please do NOT PM me for Jacky's URL. I will not reply to such PMs. If you so claim that you have Jacky's old website, then a simple search on google will link you to his new site. Thanks.

Thanks, Luna! As usual, I was looking at an entirely different part of the bag and scratching my head over it :huh: Actually, I don't see how this part is off, either, so I'm glad to see that the bags are so close, at least to my eyes.

I think for my part, what I was more bothered by was the placement of the studs on the buckle. The studs are too far away from the buckle.

I mean I could live with it, but was finding trying on the Folk at Neimans and actually wearing it out and using it were different. The flap thing just didn't work for me.

xooey - thanks your 2cents! i decided to email jacky again to show him what it should look like, and i told him that a girl got the right bag about a month ago, has he changed suppliers since? he said sorry we can't get it now so i am definitely not taking a chance after that! haha. his prices are the best so i wanted to go with J but it's not worth saving $25 or so.

for all the PMs i got regarding the jacky order - please note i will not be placing one with him anymore. sorry for the inconvenience!

On another note ... I've been receiving PMs from new members regarding Jacky's URL. Please do NOT PM me for Jacky's URL. I will not reply to such PMs. If you so claim that you have Jacky's old website, then a simple search on google will link you to his new site. Thanks.

I don't get how we're meant to google for Jacky's site, since I do have his old site name and when I google I get a couple of pages giving his business registration details and address (but no URL), a site which you have to pay for to get the URL and then 80,000 other results about business profit. :blink:

It's very frustrating when you can't ask or PM anybody for it and you don't have his email address. How are we supposed to find it?!

Hello Ladies

Congrats on all the beaut Bals & LV's that you have gotten.

Just curious - does anyone know if Jacky is going to make the Givenchy Antigona?? I lurrrv this bag.

Kris-Jenner-Givenchy-Antigona-Large-bag-red-handles.jpg

Pic: Upscalehype.com

Khloe-Kardashian-Givenchy-Antigona-Leopard-Bag.jpg

Pic: Upscalehype.com

Trust Khloe to have it in Leopard (She has the nightingale in leopard too sigh)

Hello Ladies

Congrats on all the beaut Bals & LV's that you have gotten.

Just curious - does anyone know if Jacky is going to make the Givenchy Antigona?? I lurrrv this bag.

The Antigona is gorgeous but I LOVE the Melancholia!! Does anyone know if Jacky is planning to make this bag anytime soon? I know it came out pretty recently and it looks like no one's got it...

If anyone's doing a Jacky order soon, would you please let me know? I'd love to be included. :flower:

I don't get how we're meant to google for Jacky's site, since I do have his old site name and when I google I get a couple of pages giving his business registration details and address (but no URL), a site which you have to pay for to get the URL and then 80,000 other results about business profit. :blink:

It's very frustrating when you can't ask or PM anybody for it and you don't have his email address. How are we supposed to find it?!

yes I have the same problem, first we were not allowed to ask on the forum, now no one answers when you PM them? I told lots of members about Jackys past websites when they PMed me, wonder whatever happened to kindness these days...It wont take much of your time to answer a message, and this way we can pass it on to other members.

yes I have the same problem, first we were not allowed to ask on the forum, now no one answers when you PM them? I told lots of members about Jackys past websites when they PMed me, wonder whatever happened to kindness these days...It wont take much of your time to answer a message, and this way we can pass it on to other members.

I understand completely that people don't want to go giving out the address here there and everywhere for obvious reasons, and I understand those that're PM'd a lot getting irritable. If only there was a system we could come up with to pass this info around trustworthy members...

I would also like to thank the members that saw my post and PM'd me to help me out! It was very much appreciated and made me realise how lovely you all are! :flower:

On another note.....anyone paid western union online? Is it kind of like paypal? I'm a western union virgin and I think I'd much prefer the online option to going into an agent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->